Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Shows How To Wrap Your Man Up On Defense

http://nba-25-15.blogspot.com/2010/0...man-up-on.html
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Amir Johnson; Shannon Brown

The picture is showing all across Laker's land.

This is the 4th time I have seen it so far. I think that this is the best quality one that I have seen. Its from the KTLA channel 9, Lakers road games TV channel in Los Angeles.

http://www.ktla.com/sports/sns-a7d3d...,5823398.photo

Johnson will be a free agent this summer and is from and still lives in Los Angeles. Just noting.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Is This A Foul or Just Very Good Defense?

http://www.ajc.com/sports/turkoglu-s...perSizeImage=y

Comment

If its Pau Gasol then its not a foul.
        If its Andrea Bargnani then its a foul.

Comment

Rflmao!

rflmao!
          Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Jan 25, 2010, 12:04 PM. Reason: No Title

Comment

very good D

Comment

Gotta love the pressure the Raps are applying on D!

Comment

Working...
              X