Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE trade (Partly Credits to CalgaryRapsFan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1, that's my point. Thanks Apollo!

Comment

I don't think backup PG is as pressing for the bulls as everyone makes it out to be. They KILLED teams without rose throughout the regular season. They just couldn't score when it counted because their wing play was totally meh.

I think Chicago is trying to get into the lotto to get a 2 guard to take the scoring/defensive/ball handling burden off Rose. Someone like Rivers or Lamb. Deng's a good player but he can't really create his own shot and Hamilton is about to hit the glue factory.

So with all that said, maybe Demar for Deng (with minor pieces NO picks) works better?

Calderon/Machado?/Uzoh
      Waiters/Forbes
      Deng/JJ
      Bargs/Ed/Amir
      JV/Gray

Is a pretty good lineup, nice blend of youth and experience.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Yeah that's a good lineup, but I doubt that moving DeMar for Deng is a good move. DeMar is 4 years younger than Deng and he's paid a lot less. I think we should stick to DeMar at least another year and trade him only if we can land a guy like Rudy Gay in return. DeMar still got tremendous potential, don't forget it. And I'd rather get a SF like Perry Jones than Waiters, personnally. But yeah, this would be a pretty good lineup.

Also. Don't you think a minute that Calderon would've help the Bulls in those playoffs? I think he would have made a huge difference. Plus the Bulls already got the 10th pick if they do the trade I propose, so they could draft their shooting guard with it.

Comment

Well this trade no longer works now that New Orleans have traded Okafor and Ariza for Rashard Lewis and the No. 46 pick...

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
            X