Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So what is going on in BC's head right now?

Post Thanks / Like

With B.C's expectations of Lillard to be gone. Than I'm going with Austin Rivers or Perry Jones III depending on the workout. These two I could easily see being good fits for this team. My only question is, Austin Rivers' level of selfishness and his improvement to work without the ball, and Perry Jones III and his motor.

Overall, Perry Jones III would be the biggest risk, but highest reward. And Austin Rivers would be a safer pick.

IF, we were to package the deal for a later draft pick and an existing player, I'm all for drafting Quincy Miller or Marquis Teague. Big names in the draft that may be a little underrated. Depending on how low we trade for, from the 10-15 range, Austin Rivers. 15-30 range, I'd take Quincy or Marquis.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote octothorp wrote: View Post
    Yeah, for me this is the only way that trading the pick makes a lot of sense. If one of the wing players drops (Beal, MKG, Barnes), Toronto should just take that player. If nobody drops, Toronto's not likely to get any good offers for the 8, because similar players are going to be available at 12 or 15. But if it's Drummond or Robinson that falls, Toronto should be working the phones to try to put together the best deal they can get.
    I missed Michel G's comment but a big plus 1 on his and octothorp's comments.

Assuming Davis, Robinson, Beal, MKG, Barnes are all gone in the top 5 and if Portland takes Lillard at 6 with GSW passing on Drummond that is likely the only way I see a trade for the pick coming with a team having a lower lottery pick. I do not think Drummond gets past Detroit at 9 - that is his floor. A Monroe/Drummond front court would be scary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information