Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ramon Sessions please

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote phdmac wrote: View Post
    and behind Luke Ridnour is Minnesota. Yes, he was made expendable by Luke Ridnour
    I always thought Ridnour was an underrated PG, but I still agree with your point
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Starter charlz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    His rating is still better than Sessions. As is his defensive win share.
    Where is the link for this? is this one of those 82games.com things?
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote charlz wrote: View Post
    Where is the link for this? is this one of those 82games.com things?
    basketball reference

Post Thanks / Like

basketball reference
    http://www.82games.com/1011/10TOR1.HTM
    http://www.82games.com/1011/10CLE1.HTM

Calderon does get nod ( previous season) but again Session did get better this year and that CLE team was in big tank mode. They unloaded Mo Williams and ended up with pick #1 and #5.
    Last edited by charlz; Fri Jun 22nd, 2012 at 06:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

You're still on this? Maybe you should put this topic to bed. The consensus in here have said that he'd be a good backup, nothing more. And the salary he's going to command, he probably isn't the right fit here.

Post Thanks / Like

You're still on this? Maybe you should put this topic to bed. The consensus in here have said that he'd be a good backup, nothing more. And the salary he's going to command, he probably isn't the right fit here.
    SF and PG are what this off season is about. Need to do homework on all this.

FYI I meant to type Calderon gets the NOD rather than Calderon get the NOT but I also think Calderon is a back up..

I hope they don't go rookie at PG since it takes a number of years for most PG's to be effective in the league.
    1) Lowry
    2) Sessions
    3) Jennings if the price is right

I am not interested in Damian Lillard at all, I really like Marshalls game but I am concerned that he may not be athletic enough. He looked average in NCAA where he was surrounded by size and talent to help him cover up mistakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote charlz wrote: View Post
    SF and PG are what this off season is about. Need to do homework on all this.

FYI I meant to type Calderon gets the NOD rather than Calderon get the NOT but I also think Calderon is a back up..

I hope they don't go rookie at PG since it takes a number of years for most PG's to be effective in the league.
    1) Lowry
    2) Sessions
    3) Jennings if the price is right

I am not interested in Damian Lillard at all, I really like Marshalls game but I am concerned that he may not be athletic enough. He looked average in NCAA where he was surrounded by size and talent to help him cover up mistakes.
    SF has been this team's need since the end of the Carter days. Addressing the point guard position (at least starting point guard) isn't a pressing concern, but upgrading it would be nice. And in my opinion, Ramon Sesions is definitely NOT an upgrade over Jose Calderon.

Marshall looked average in the NCAA? Athletically, sure, but he created well for others, kept his turnovers down and was starting to shoot the rock well when he was felled by his injury. Others covered up his mistakes? Perhaps you didn't catch too many Tar Heel matches because without him, they looked lost.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information