X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade effects Mock Draft

New Orleans just made a brilliant trade with the Wizards

They dumped Ariza and Okafor to Washington for Lewis and the 46th pick

New Orleans will now have 23 million in cap space next summer to do some serious upgrades around Davis and their pick...not to mention a fair amount of losing this season for a good pick next year...

anyway how this effects the mock

Washington no longer needs a 3....between Ariza and Jan Vesely which means they will likely take a two or 5 of the future...i.e. Drummond or Beal

NO - Davis
    Charlotte - Thomas Robinson
    Washington - Andre Drummond
    Cleveland - Dion Waiters
    SAC - needs a center will probably trade down
    PORT - Damian Lillard
    GSW - Harrison Barnes or MKG
    TOR - Harrison Barnes or MKG

Looks like some Mocks may need an update
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Well you sure are optimistic...

I'd literally eat my own shit if we drafted MKG

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
      Well you sure are optimistic...

I'd literally eat my own shit if we drafted MKG
      Are you going to be at the draft party?
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

If I can get a guarantee, I'll be there

Comment

I'd hate so see man eat his own shit in the unlikely event that he slides to us

Comment

Kidd-Gilchrist can play the 2-3 position. So, I don't believe it's a lock for him to drop. If he's there at 5, the kings will take him.
            Beal is another option for the Wiz.
            Cavs won't take Waiters. At least not at 4. Maybe if they trade down, yes.

Comment

only reason I put Waiters there is he refused to work out based on a promise. If the promise is lower why not work out for the higher up teams. I think someone from 4 - 7 made the promise

Comment

MKG to us at the #8 would be a three-some with Misa Campo and Melanie Iglesias.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  Kidd-Gilchrist can play the 2-3 position. So, I don't believe it's a lock for him to drop. If he's there at 5, the kings will take him.
                  Beal is another option for the Wiz.
                  Cavs won't take Waiters. At least not at 4. Maybe if they trade down, yes.
                  Yeah Cavs most likely taking Harrison Barnes. And Sac and GSW both need small-forwards.. If anything Brad Beal is the one that drops if this all goes down, and that one seems nice as well.

Comment

Why did Wash. do that? Getting Okafor when have Nene...and all that salary? NO did really well (isnt Lewis an expiring contract) and they didnt have to give up their 10th. Just goes to show there is always someone to take what you are selling. The draft is getting more interesting each day.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Why did Wash. do that? Getting Okafor when have Nene...and all that salary? NO did really well (isnt Lewis an expiring contract) and they didnt have to give up their 10th. Just goes to show there is always someone to take what you are selling. The draft is getting more interesting each day.
                      Nene's original position is the power forward. Okafor will start at the centre. Draft a Center that has an impact right away off the bench. This team will have a lot of very good big bodies to bang inside, not to mention, strong, big, athletic big men.

OR they could draft a shooting guard. At this moment, anyone other than the small forward position can be drafted, because they will be coming off the bench. With the top 5 players in this draft, all 5 have the ability to make an impact right away.

Comment

I don't see how Washington passes up on Beal.

Comment

Washington takes beal and sac takes drummond...more likely than your mock I think.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            MKG to us at the #8 would be a three-some with Misa Campo and Melanie Iglesias.
                            I just jizzed when I stopped at Misa Campo, I did it again when I read Melanie Iglesias, and I jizzed one more time when MKG dropped to us.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I don't see how Washington passes up on Beal.

If they did pass it would be because they have Okafor a ten year vet who could really push Drummond....Drummond can play 4 and do can Nene so a big rotation of the three would be very dynamic and troublesome. I could see them taking a 2 or a 5 but I think Drummond is the answer for them

Comment

Working...
                              X