RR Staff Annoucement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Staff Annoucement

Well, we've sped up the time-frame from when we were looking to add another staff member to forums here at Raptors Republic. Originally when Matt52 stepped down I said later this summer or fall, but staff here also have busy lives outside of the message board. Some are getting married, raising children, taking vacations, just need a break in general, etc. So, we could use the help and some additional eyes on the boards now.

That being said, I'd like you all the stand-up (figuratively, not literally .... but you can if you'd like too) and welcome CalgaryRapsFan as the newest member of our team and staff here at RR. CRF has been a well respected and liked member to our forums for over 2 years now. Very level headed, sane and even tempered too (maybe not in a couple months from now as a moderator). The kind of member that any active forum/board would love to have.

The goal would still be to add one more member to our team later this summer/fall (I'll keep my word this time), so stay tuned for that and more news down the road.

Welcome aboard CRF!!!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

hip hip..hooray! glad to have you in the ranks, brother!

Comment

lol, I just noticed CRF's yellow name colour in a different thread. Congrats dude

Comment

Congrats CRF! Good job on the promotion!
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Congrats, Calgary!

Comment

Congrats dude, watch out for Apollo.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Is being an Admin a paying job?

Congrats Dude!

Comment

Welcome to the team CRF!

Does this mean I can finally take a vacation?!?

Comment

CRF all good.

Comment

Alright, good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X