Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the 8th pick in the draft Ed Davis selects...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the 8th pick in the draft Ed Davis selects...

8. Kendall Marshall, G, UNC
    Selected by: Ed Davis

"Kendall and I played on the same AAU team together," says fellow Tar Heel Davis about Marshall, who averaged 9.8 apg and had the third highest assist rate in the country last year. "He's a great leader and passes the ball well to the bigs."
    Interesting that he mentioned him passing the ball well to the bigs.
    @sweatpantsjer

ceez wrote: View Post
    Interesting that he mentioned him passing the ball well to the bigs.
    How ironic would it be if Toronto somehow ended up with Marshall, while Davis was shipped out in a trade?

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      How fortunate would it be if Toronto somehow ended up with Marshall, while Davis was shipped out in a trade?
      Fixed.

Comment

id rather keep davis over marshall
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'd rather have neither.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I'd rather have neither.
            If you had your way we wouldn't have any players
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
              If you had your way we wouldn't have any players
              That's true. I want every player deported, and the team re-located to Omaha, Nebraska. That way, we can finally shut down this site, and I can live in peace.

This is my ultimate goal.

Comment

That's true. I want every player deported, and the team re-located to Omaha, Nebraska. That way, we can finally shut down this site, and I can live in peace.

Let me help you lol

Comment

If you guys have Insider, and check out this mock by the players, Brad Beal goes to the Magic at nineteen. NINETEEN. Are the players anti-Beal or do they just need their heads checked?

Comment

a lot of guys were picking players from their alma mater
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

For the most part, they were selecting players from their alma matter - like ceez pointed out, but also, in most instances, they made sure not to rock the boat on their own respective teams when making their selections - like for instance, Nolan Smith knows that they have Wes Matthews on the team, so he didn't select Beal on either pick. These kind of things are always tough on players.

Comment

Is it okay for one of you guys to post the article? Or would that be "piracy"... not that I care.

Comment

I'd like some of the people on here deported, including myself.

But, for some reason I keep coming here.

It's actually such a boring and annoying site this time of year because people get so bored that they constantly recycle topics that should be buried 8 feet under.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Boy is his face gonna be red if he gets moved on draft night.

Comment

Here's a question, If ED DAVIS were to re-enter the draft, where would he go?
                              I'm thinking late lottery or maybe even just mid first round.....

Comment

Working...
                              X