Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowry expected to be traded within 24 hrs either Sacramento or Toronto????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the midst of all the rumours, this one seems like it's got legs. Is it a straight # 8 for Lowry? I'd go for that. Houston just want Drummond anyway (obsessed with 5's). I think that Sacramento might be asking too much for their 5 pick. Something is definitely going down tomorrow.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Only Rudy Gay can justify trading away the #8 pick! Lowry's good, but I don't see his potential matching up to Rudy Gay's.

Nash & Gay all the way lol
      “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

I believe the title should read, Lowry believes a deal is iminent. It is his quote and opinion.

Comment

i hope not... id prefer to keep the pick & sign Nash

Comment

Lowry for the 8th pick?! I am not that excited for this. This will feel like the first time when Colangelo traded Charlie V for TJ Ford. Colangelo thought he would get a star, instead he got someone who is best suited to share PG duties with another player in order to be effective somewhat and I think it will be the exact same thing with Lowry.

Lowry/Bayless = Ford/Calderon
            Last edited by Hotshot; Wed Jun 27, 2012, 11:59 PM.

Comment

only do this trade if we get to our pick and Lillard and Barnes is off the board. If there both gone pull the trigger and nab the 12 or 16 pick from the rockets along with lowry

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                only do this trade if we get to our pick and Lillard and Barnes is off the board. If there both gone pull the trigger and nab the 12 or 16 pick from the rockets along with lowry
                Colangelo never gets a pick back, throughout all the draft histories with Colangelo in Toronto everyone else always end up getting the Raptors draft picks and then run away like bandits without giving anything back (oh yeah we did get "our" pick back from Miami but that's only because we got raped by them with the Chris Bosh fiasco)

No pick is coming back with Lowry.

Comment

you never know. Maybe Ed Stafanski's like "No! don't trade unless we get a pick with Lowry"

Comment

speedbag wrote: View Post
                    I would like to see the 12 pick come to the raptors as well. Or get a later draft choice and pick up Royce White
                    You mean James Johnson 2.0? We could do better then that.
                    Welp, that sucked.

Comment

I dont understand all the BC haters. I think he has only done good things for this franchise and is a top 10 GM in the league. He's made trades that no one thought was possible as his hands were handcuffed, his drafting has been excellent imo. I'm extremely surprised that we have no signed him to an extension. My only criticism of him is so many Europeans but he may have actually found a star among them in Jonas for once.Not to mention in every trade there is a small amount of luck that is needed that he has not gotten when he has made moves for O'neal or Turk. BC is the man and will finally show that this offseason.

Comment

only reason Lowry trigger hasn't been pulled is they are almost positive Nash is coming here
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                          only reason Lowry trigger hasn't been pulled is they are almost positive Nash is coming here
                          ive read that too somewere.. league execs think the only reason Lowry isnt a rap by now is that BC either hates him or BC is positive Nash will sign in T.O.

i have to say im a little relieved too.. although lowry may be a decent up comming player, id always have a huge red flag on anyone who bashes there coaches in the media & basicly demands the coach be fired or he wants to be traded.. he seems to me to be a Douche.
                          Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Jun 28, 2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                            Only Rudy Gay can justify trading away the #8 pick! Lowry's good, but I don't see his potential matching up to Rudy Gay's.

Nash & Gay all the way lol
                            Agreed.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Agreed.
                              Absolutely agreed. If I were being really greedy in my prayers to the basketball gods...

Trade for Gay.
                              S&T for Nash.
                              Trade 2013 1st round pick (top-6 protected) for as early a pick as possible to draft Lillard (ideal, but unlikely) or Marshall (more likely).
                              TPE trade for Chandler.

C: Valanciunas, Gray
                              PF: Bargnani, Amir
                              SF: Gay, Kleiza
                              SG: DeRozan, Chandler
                              PG: Nash, Lillard/Marshall

Might as well dream big!

Comment

I don't get all the hype on Lillard a.k.a Bayless 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X