No announcement yet.

Minny shopping Derrick Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Raptors related news. Moved to the NBA thread.

Comment

boooooo
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

lol
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Derrick Williams would cost us major parts and im not sure if its worth it.
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

There must be a reason why Minni is trading away their lotto pick from last year...

Yeah no thanks.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Remember last year how valuable he was? Funny how 1 year changes so much for so many draft picks. From coveted to trade bait in a year.
              He must have lost Chad Ford's support and now the Wolves are trying to move him before Chad releases his next ESPN insider article. If Chad isn't on board it's game over, everybody knows that.

Comment

I still think this kids going to be a star. scoop him up while his value is possibly at a low.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  I still think this kids going to be a star. scoop him up while his value is possibly at a low.
                  Agreed, I really like Derrick Williams' game, but I still feel like Minny will be asking for A LOT for Derrick Williams since he was the second pick of last year's draft and I don't think we would have any assets that would interest them.

Comment

Is Derrick Williams top-5 among players named Williams?

Comment

DW is a tweener who overpowered his college competition. Even after letting Beasley go Minny wants to trade DW? And Love of course has the pw spot. I admit I have seen him just once this past year.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        Minny is not giving him away though either.

I think the fact his name pops up so much is an indication the Wolves picked BPA and now realize he is not a SF.

Comment

Working...
                        X