View Poll Results: (When) Should the Raps fire BC?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Immediately

4 7.69%
  • If we lose out on Nash and finish in the lotto next year

11 21.15%
  • I still trust him, don't foresee a firing.

37 71.15%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgruntled Fans 2012: Extended stinkfest? (#296)

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jimmyhunter wrote: View Post
    Defend Bryan Colangelo as much as you want but drafting Drummond was obviously the smartest decision even if he had no plans of keeping him. His trade value alone is enough to warant the pick. Let's hope Ross is worth being taken over Rivers and Lamb also. Hey, you never know, maybe some sort of deal offers some insight into this pick...cause it simply makes zero sense as of right now.
    My guess is a lot of things don't make a whole lot of sense to you.

Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I love how everyone looks at mock drafts and got pissed when it didn't pan out exactly how the mocks predicted. Ross is by far the 2nd best SF in the draft and has a ton of potential with little downside
    1. MKG
    2. Harrison Barnes.
    3. its a coin toss!

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I love how everyone looks at mock drafts and got pissed when it didn't pan out exactly how the mocks predicted. Ross is by far the 2nd best SF in the draft and has a ton of potential with little downside
    He is not better than Barnes.

Raptors Republic Starter jeff_hostetler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ROOSSSSSS!!!!

Yes. yes! Fantastic pick.

I posted earlier today about the complete nonsense of drafting Harrison Barnes. For everyone who hates this pick...I'm assuming you'd have preferred Harrison Barnes? Why, exactly? Because he's famous and was slotted higher?

Let's be clear here:

Last season Terrence Ross, compared to Harrison Barnes: shot a better percentage across the board (2FG, 3FG, FG, FT). He rebounded better, dished out more assists, stole more balls, and blocked more shots. You want to criticize Ross, perhaps, because he might not be the best shot creator...I guess? Well, just watch Harrison Barnes' last NCAA tournament for a lesson in how NOT to create your own offense. Ross is the just the better player.

Terrence Ross. For the win. Excellent, excellent pick. The pick is gutsy like the tin man in a rain storm, but it's the right pick. For the second year in a row.
    Last edited by jeff_hostetler; Thu Jun 28th, 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
    ROOSSSSSS!!!!

Yes. yes! Fantastic pick.

I posted earlier today about the complete nonsense of drafting Harrison Barnes. For everyone who hates this pick...I'm assuming you'd have preferred Harrison Barnes? Why, exactly? Because he's famous and was slotted higher?

Let's be clear here:

Last season Terrence Ross, compared to Harrison Barnes: shot a better percentage across the board (2FG, 3FG, FG, FT). He rebounded better, dished out more assists, store more balls, and blocked more shots. You want to criticize Ross, perhaps, because he might not be the best shot creator...I guess? Well, just watch Harrison Barnes' last NCAA tournament for a lesson in how NOT to create your own offense. Ross is the just the better player.

Terrence Ross. For the win. Excellent, excellent pick. The pick is gutsy like the tin man in a rain storm, but it's the right pick. For the second year in a row.
    I was kinda high on Barnes. I hope you're right...

Raptors Republic Starter jeff_hostetler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like