Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgruntled Fans 2012: Extended stinkfest? (#296)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    you gotta stop following the mock drafts bro. Who would you rather have? overrated Rivers?Lazy Lamb?
    Yes and yes.

Comment

• Speaking of reactions:

Barnes: http://www.mobypicture.com/user/rapt.../view/13160157

Ross: http://www.mobypicture.com/user/rapt.../view/13160175

Comment

• You know your team sucks when the fan message board mods have to merge threads to prevent the site from getting overrun with negativity.

Comment

• Welcome to the mega anger thread. I've merged like five of them. Let's see if the Internet can contain this "Ross rage".

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Welcome to the mega anger thread. I've merged like five of them. Let's see if the Internet can contain this "Ross rage".
            Merging threads: The internet forum moderators equivalent to having sex.

Comment

• i find it hilarious that your name is NoBan because you might get banned soon if you keep being a complete douche

Comment

• I was pretty furious with the pick initially, but it is really starting to grow on me. I am really curious to see what BC is going to do with the rest of the offseason.

Comment

• NoBan wrote: View Post
                  Merging threads: The internet forum moderators equivalent to having sex.
                  NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  i find it hilarious that your name is NoBan because you might get banned soon if you keep being a complete douche
                  Everybody gets one NoProps. NoBan can decide if he wants to keep it real with his name going forward...

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    My thinking EXACTLY.

Solid defender. Solid Shooter. Solid Athlete. Good Hustle. Good Size. So what if we took him a bit high.
                    Plus he's got a ceiling, unlike MKG with a questionable ceiling.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Everybody gets one.
                      Merci, I knew you had a sense of humour! I like your avatar.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                        I was pretty furious with the pick initially, but it is really starting to grow on me. I am really curious to see what BC is going to do with the rest of the offseason.
                        You're wrecking the fury. Seriously though, I'll reserve judgement on the pick because Chad Ford and the gang have low batting averages. Much lower than Colangelo. Free agency will really be the telltale on where he's taking this team short term... Maybe long term.

Comment

• I visited a Houston Rockets fan forum site because I like the picks they made last night, Lamb, White and Jones and I thought that it would be interesting to see what the consensus was among Rockets fans. The second post I read was all about how GM Morey had it all wrong and the Rockets should be tanking.

Comment

• Why is everyone hating on Ross? Start watching college basketball, seriously. I don't think it was a bad pick, we went with need because everyone else who the Raptors were realistically after were called. Lillard, Barnes, Waiters. All GONE before our eyes.

BC has NEVER made a BAD pick yet. Think about the pick in 2008, Roy Hibbert in the second round? Think people, even though he traded Hibbert, look how he panned out? Bargnani has shown his ability to play like an all-star. Derozan and Ed hasn't really dissapointed, they sure as hell aren't busts. Jonas if in this draft, would've been selected behind Davis or Gilchrist according to NBA Analysts.

Ross was the next on the Raptors' board, and I believe he will be a real nice player, I think he as potential to be a solid starter in the league. Guy can shoot, score, and defend. Addresses our need of a shooter, our culture defensive, and our need to get some baskets...

Austin Rivers and Lamb may pan out better than Ross, but those guys likely might not fit our plans. Rivers is a combo guard who NEEDS the ball, another Ellis/Jennings type player. Don't get me wrong, I am a big Rivers fan, but I grew on the pick. Lamb I would've been pleased with, but he's another character the raptors don't need to disease the locker-room of laziness, oh, and random yawning during interviews.. Ross is a high character player, and unselfish, two things that Lamb and Rivers have some sort of error with. Ross is high character, and he showed some flash with that bow-tie.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I find the lack of consistency with some people on this board frustrating. It seems like so many of the guys on the team get ragged on for having a bad attitude or dogging it, and then people get mad when the Raptors draft a guy who shows consistent effort on both ends, instead of Lamb (dogs it when the game isn't flowing through him) or Rivers (total headcase ego-maniac).

After hearing about the thousands of cheering fans who greeted OKC when they got off their plane, I really suspect if the Raptors won the championship in five games, fans would show up to boo them for not doing it in a sweep.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                                Ross is high character, and he showed some flash with that bow-tie.
                                Also this! Where the hell is the guy's credit for fashion sense?

Comment

Working...
                                X