Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgruntled Fans 2012: Extended stinkfest? (#296)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's going to play the 3 not the 2. He might split minutes at both for the start but once he gets more muscular he'll play the 3 long term trust me

Comment

If anyone wants to feel better, here's the cavs chat for the night. Even some nice words for Ross in there. Kind of makes you wonder that if the cavs passed on Barnes, may he really be more sizzle than steak (forgetting that it is the cavs for the moment)

http://www.fearthesword.com/2012/6/2...thread-part-ii

Comment

BC and Casey said he's a 2, not 3.

So why are people complaining about drafting for need again?
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          If anyone wants to feel better, here's the cavs chat for the night. Even some nice words for Ross in there. Kind of makes you wonder that if the cavs passed on Barnes, may he really be more sizzle than steak (forgetting that it is the cavs for the moment)

http://www.fearthesword.com/2012/6/2...thread-part-ii
          It's nice to see that the Cavs also had a horrible night and it's also nice to see that they actually like the idea of us drafting Ross :/

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            It's nice to see that the Cavs also had a horrible night and it's also nice to see that they actually like the idea of us drafting Ross :/
            Same as last year I recall.

Comment

The Rockets picked 3 players I like better than Ross. Ditto with the two Celtic picks. Trading the number 8 pick for Derrick Williams is looking good right about now.

Because I am not in the sign Nash camp, free agency does not look promising at this point, either. I, for one, have no faith that BC will lead this franchise out of the wilderness.

Comment

Not sure why Minny will take Ross for Williams
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFFaOc6rho
                  Decent video on this kid, still think hes a bit of stretch at 8th though

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                    Not sure why Minny will take Ross for Williams
                    It was a pre draft thread: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...rrick-Williams referring to the T Wolves looking to trade Williams.

Some members were saying then that DW was not worth the number 8 pick in today's draft which of course became Ross tonight.
                    Last edited by stretch; Fri Jun 29, 2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

this franchise is a joke
                      "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Guess we are tanking for andrew wiggings

I don't even know what to say about my beloved raptors anymore. Brian Colangelo must go or we will continue to be the laughing stock of the nba. I will not support this team if management waste money on Steve Nash.

Comment

Do they think we are stupid?

They only want nash to put asses in the seats. Just another year of being the joke of the nba. Skip baseless made fun of us tonight

Comment

I think we should reserve judgement until the end of the entire offseason. Who knows what else BC has planned, whether it free trades, free agency or both. He has lots of cap space and loads of tradeable assets at his disposal, so I get the feeling he's only getting warmed up.

Am I initially a little disappointed in the draft, on its own? Yes. I like Ross but was surprised he was drafted so high. I don't know Acy all that well and don't really like the pick, but will keep an open mind. The stash job at 56 is meh, could care less, it's an asset. However, I will keep the faith in BC for now... I'll at least wait to see what he can do with the offseason before finally calling for him to be axed.

Comment

Quite a narrow minded statement. Adding a 2 time MVP, elite floor general with career 90/50/40 percentages and one of the league best passers to a younger team developing its system and help creating a a winning culture, what was it 6 50 win seasons, where teams like the heat and Knicks are knocking on his door,

Oh yeah to y our statement just to put butts in the seats, yeah cause selling out every game is a bad thing.

It's one helluva plan. In fact with the addition of Ross to space the floor with DD attacking the basket, Nash finding open shooters like ross and andrea, and you got a amazing pick and roll game with Jonas and Nash who had tremendous success with amare.

It's no gurantee but it's the best bet f

Comment

seems like a lot of hate being spat out tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X