Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgruntled Fans 2012: Extended stinkfest? (#296)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love post draft message boards! Every year there's a few dozen people saying they gonna give up on the Raptors.
    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• People are just mad he didn't take someone ESPN was in love with. Big deal. BC has experience selecting successful Players. ESPN hasn't had a single Mock Draft right in 20 years probably.

Comment

• BC has a history of making good selections in the draft. Cool down and let the season get underway after a full training camp with Casey.

Comment

• BC has a good draft history. Let it play out before ranting about the complete unknown.

Comment

• It's obvious that Colangelo wants to make a splash in free-agency, so reserve judgement until then please.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Not until the season starts at least.
              Its a major feat for a 2nd round pick to become a vet in the NBA if you look at the odds.

Comment

• geo wrote: View Post
                what pg would you want? lowry? marshall?....i would rather have nash...and i honestly can't take you seriously because you think skip bayless' opinion is sane..he picked austin rivers as the 2nd overall pick...if you think ross is a reach then i suggest you find someone else to listen to
                bayless's opinion on all things basketball is the equivalent of the kfc nutritional information chart

Comment

• This team is a joke. We have a losing culture.

Demar and Davis will never be good enough to crack a contender's rotation. Neither have improved since getting on this team and both have terrible trade value. Davis, in particular, routinely looks overwhelmed.

Bargnani has peaked as a injury-prone jump shooter with zero nose for the ball & average-at-very-best defending. Oh, and he's not actually that great of a shooter.

We've baffled draft experts again (with both our picks); I've yet to see 1 clip of Ross doing a move he could actually pull of against an NBA defender.

We have 2 player with a passible basketball IQ and we're rumoured to amnisty one (Jose) and the other has a contract the other teams laugh at (Amir).

The starting SF couldn't crack Chicago's rotation and has a higher % of body fat than the coach.

Matt and Leo are BRUTAL (especially Leo). Raps TV have zero decent original programming. Jones and Hamilton are among the worst sports analysts I've ever seen.

Our GM has steadily risen to the become the league's biggest front office laughing stock. He continually gets played by agents like a drum and NOBODY that follows the team trusts him.

Gary frickin Forbes is a rotation player for us.

Fans are banking on FA's to come here but our biggest signings ever are Hakeem Olajawan's corpse and Linus Keilza.

Our 2 hopes for a successful season are Steve Nash (37 years old, not coming here) and an extremely raw talent that we desperately need to become one of the top 5 Euro players of all time, who's "needs improvement" categories include 1 on 1 defense, learning NBA rotations and post offense.

Our mascot is ugly

Our games are never on the same channel.

We are owned the the same people the own the goddamn Leafs.

We have a decent coach and decent looking uniforms, hang your hats on that gentlemen. See you in the lottery next year (when we will undoubtedly blow the pick).

Comment

• Soild post

Comment

• Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Comment

• Fair points.

*Linas Kleiza

Comment

• The only thing that's a f***ing joke around here is this post. If you don't like the raptors no ones telling you to be here. Just don't come back bandwagoning when we make the playoffs

Comment

• NoBan wrote: View Post
                            Demar and Davis will never be good enough to crack a contender's rotation. Neither have improved since getting on this team and both have terrible trade value. Davis, in particular, routinely looks overwhelmed.

Bargnani has peaked as a injury-prone jump shooter with zero nose for the ball & average-at-very-best defending. Oh, and he's not actually that great of a shooter.

We've baffled draft experts again (with both our picks); I've yet to see 1 clip of Ross doing a move he could actually pull of against an NBA defender.

We have 2 player with a passible basketball IQ and we're rumoured to amnisty one (Jose) and the other has a contract the other teams laugh at (Amir).

The starting SF couldn't crack Chicago's rotation and has a higher % of body fat than the coach.

Matt and Leo are BRUTAL (especially Leo). Raps TV have zero decent original programming. Jones and Hamilton are among the worst sports analysts I've ever seen.

Our GM has steadily risen to the become the league's biggest front office laughing stock. He continually gets played by agents like a drum and NOBODY that follows the team trusts him.

Fans are banking on FA's to come here but our biggest signings ever are Hakeem Olajawan's corpse and Linus Keilza.

Our 2 hopes for a successful season are Steve Nash (37 years old, not coming here) and an extremely raw talent that we desperately need to become one of the top 5 Euro players of all time, who's "needs improvement" categories include 1 on 1 defense, learning NBA rotations and post offense.

Our mascot is ugly

We have a decent coach and decent looking uniforms, hang your hats on that gentlemen. See you in the lottery next year (when we will undoubtedly blow the pick).

Speaking of f&*ing jokes....nice post.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              bayless's opinion on all things basketball is the equivalent of the kfc nutritional information chart
                              Haha soo true man

Comment

• NoBan wrote: View Post

Our mascot is ugly

Mods, can we delete this horrible disgrace of post? I just wasted two minutes reading this crap!

Comment

Working...
                                X