Welcome Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.Rex, T_DotFlight31 (his twitter handle), Ross-ome

We can also use the old TR logo for him.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• T Ross the Boss

Comment

• If we are going for cheesy... DinosauRoss
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I think many were disappointed in the pick due to the fact he wasn't mentioned very much. Part of that comes from playing for UW. Part of it because the Raptors did not make much of a big deal out of him as they did with Rivers. Fans were caught off guard. Personally, I wanted a bigger talent/name from the draft but I did follow him for the most part of last year and was pretty impressed. I posted the video in the draft thread of that lob 360 dunk (although some at the time weren't impressed - lol).

Something else I thought about regarding people saying he was too small and had to bulk up: he was the lowest body fat % at the combine with something like 3.1 or 3.2%.

Indeed ... I remember actually. I believe this is about when I started to become aware of Terrence-Time in Washington.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Indeed ... I remember actually. I believe this is about when I started to become aware of Terrence-Time in Washington.
            If the Raptors land Nash, DeRozan and Ross are going to have a lot of people eating crow right out of the gate.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              If the Raptors land Nash, DeRozan and Ross are going to have a lot of people eating crow right out of the gate.
              +1 Nash does bring the best out of teammates.

Here is a pretty cool Terrence Ross mix I came across on Youtube

We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                +1 Nash does bring the best out of teammates.

Here is a pretty cool Terrence Ross mix I came across on Youtube

Now whether it can be done at the NBA level remains to be seen (although there is a video out there where he undresses Rasual Butler repeatedly), however the first 15 seconds shows a number of dribble drive/moves people have been waiting on DeMar for the past 2-3 seasons.

Comment

• Dissapointed in the pick BUT I believe in Dwayne Casey decision, he know's what he's doing, atleast this guy can shoot.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Now whether it can be done at the NBA level remains to be seen (although there is a video out there where he undresses Rasual Butler repeatedly), however the first 15 seconds shows a number of dribble drive/moves people have been waiting on DeMar for the past 2-3 seasons.
                    Rasual Butler wearing red shorts, black shirt and black/red shoes
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Terrence Ross
                      ‏@T_DotFlight31

Lol I'm really n the car just chillin wit my two home boys listening to fleetwood mac
                      BC... You picked the right guy. I'm proud of you
                      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                        BC... You picked the right guy. I'm proud of you
                        Love BC or hate him, you have to admire his resolve to not conform to popular opinion - whether among fans or media.

Comment

• Fleetwood Mac? They were big before TR was born and soft rock at that. Interesting. But then the bowtie was too.

Acy has a pretty good sense of humour I noticed. Good vibe on the personalities of these 2.

Comment

• You have to think that TRoss is just drooling at the thought of having Nash feeding him the ball for the next three years.

Comment

Working...
                            X