Welcome Quincy Acy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Quincy Acy

Taken at #37, PJ Tucker errr I mean Quincy Acy deserves a proper welcoming. He should see summer league and maybe a shot at making the team in the fall.

A Young and Cheap Reggie Evans who can actually shoot! This guy is going to be legendary in Raptors land!!

Comment

I really really really hope he wont rot on the bench like Alabi.

b2kelly wrote: View Post
      A Young and Cheap Reggie Evans who can actually shoot! This guy is going to be legendary in Raptors land!!
      If they actually play him.

Comment

I expect this performance from Quincy in the ACC every night as well....

Comment

Warm welcome! I think he's a high character guy with a great attitude. Not a real need and I'm not sure where he fits in with the team as is, but I expect one of our PFs to be dealt very soon.

Comment

This guy has more jam and tenacity then Davis will ever have. It is safe to say Davis is as good as gone. Woooo!

Comment

That's a wicked clip!

Comment

Great pickup at No37

Comment

He is 30 X more of an athlete than Reggie Evans. I like Evans, but he could barely grab the rim, this kid looks like he can put both elbows in there. It would be interesting to see if he has any mid range shot at all to open up his dunk.
                  I like this pick up. I see him playing alongside Bargs and JV for some minutes. Grab offensive rebounds, put backs keep Defenses honest under the hoop.

Comment

I like this pick too. Welcome, Acy.

He looks like James Harden, a lot like him. Different games.

I loved Reggie and I'm sure I will love this kid's game as well.
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

I have to agree with most posters on here, he's a Harden/R.Evans hybrid! I like this pick up! He looks to be a guy who can provide energy off the bench. I like his swagger. That's something we haven't seen (or at the very least, I haven't seen) on this Raptors squad in a long time.
                      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

He satisfies the "I want some nasty" tag. lol
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Imagine if Acy gets a three point shot, he gonna play the 3 ,I think like Jae Crowder is going to.
                          Mannimal mixed with Evans.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I am wondering if 3 years from now Acy has a higher PER than Ross. It might happen.

Comment

I hope Acy plays with the exact same intensity as he does in those clips when he plays for the Raps. I want this guy to make the team!
                              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Working...
                              X