Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods - Back on Top!!

Well I think its safe to say "He's Baack!!"

Just won the AT&T in Dramatic fashion. He's now passed Jack Nicklaus for #2 all-time in Total Wins.
    Getting his confidence back one hole at a time. Only a matter of time before he's dominating the pack like the good ol' days.

I agree. Honestly, the guy is the greatest of all time. Even if he doesn't get all the majors and stuff. I mean he's done it faster and better than anyone else in the history of the game.

by the time he's done. pfff...boy, oh boy.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Exactly! Fully agree. Tiger has to go down as the most Dominant player of all time.
      And about the Majors; Nicklaus won his 18th Major at the Age of 46. Tiger is 36, and has 14.

It's only a matter of time.

Comment

Well one more round, and he'll be starting this season off in STYLE. Let's Go Tiger!!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Well one more round, and he'll be starting this season off in STYLE. Let's Go Tiger!!
          I heard he's wanting to get back with his wife...anybody else?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

And BOOM. Tiger is officially the worlds #1 Golfer again. Good to see. Its good for the game.

Comment

This is all I know about golf

Comment

Working...
              X