OFFICIAL: Landry Fields is a Toronto Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    I might be the only one who hopes that knicks do match it...
    This franchise doesen't need more avg players getting way overpayed,go get Rudy Gay,Andre Igudala,Tyreke Evans,guys who are all star calliber players.
    LOL

You think Colangelo has not been trying?

If only it were as easy as *snap* of the fingers...... BOOM! DONE! ALL STAR!

Comment

• Hmmm...Shouldnt Fields and Lowry be introduced to the Toronto media by now?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        LOL

You think Colangelo has not been trying?

If only it were as easy as *snap* of the fingers...... BOOM! DONE! ALL STAR!
        matt, from now on don't even comment. just post this.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Usagi_yo_Jimbo wrote: View Post
          Hmmm...Shouldnt Fields and Lowry be introduced to the Toronto media by now?
          Because, you know, you want to introduce a guy (Fields) who's original team still has a chance to match.

Comment

• so is there a timeline today...is there an hour we will know by. Anyone got info on this?

personal opinion is now that Houston added 5 mill to the poison pill on Lin they have to buckle and let Fields go
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

no, it definitely won't be until tommorow or monday. I think the knicks still have a few hours to match.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I am guessing on this but:

didn't happen last week due to finalizing deal and medical,

didn't happen after that because of summer league preparations,

and not happening this week because the brass are in Vegas for SL.

I am guessing in 2 weeks.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post

Seriously.....

Comment

Seriously.....
                    exactly.

Comment

• If anyone does know what time the Knicks have today to match please share. DD and Fields starting with Ross and JJ off the bench. That's two pairs that complement each other quite well.

Comment

• Not sure if this is true or not but I would hope Koreen knows more on the matter than any of the Republic:

Eric Koreen ‏@ekoreen

Raps likely won't know result of Fields offer sheet until midnight tonight, or before then if Knicks match.

Comment

Not sure if this is true or not but I would hope Koreen knows more on the matter than any of the Republic:
                          Top man!

Comment

• The knicks are dumb. They either want him back or they dont. Simple.

Comment

• i think im more worried at the complete lack of rumors/news about any other player signing ...

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post

That scene still gives me goosebumps ... UGH.

Comment

Working...
                                X