No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Landry Fields is a Toronto Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if D. Will doesn't sign in dallas, I'd say nash going there is a strong possibility.

ya, he was solid as fuck, then the whole fucking melo thing. I don't know. I'd like to see what he can do somewhere else and am more happy that he'll have the opportunity to do it here.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/s...t=12741&page=2

Anyone ever stroll onto other forums? Notice how barbaric knick fans are LOL, they are really bitter about this
      ("F*CK THE CRAPTORS!")

They seem unanimous that they wont match the offer (GOOD!)
      They also believe we are after Lin now as well.
      They also claim Nash is as good as gone to Dallas, what is the likely hood that Nash signs with Dallas?
      It seems like some of them aren't smart enough to put the pieces together. It's like they think the Raptors offer $20M solely because they wanted Fields.

Comment

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/s...t=12741&page=2

Anyone ever stroll onto other forums? Notice how barbaric knick fans are LOL, they are really bitter about this
        ("F*CK THE CRAPTORS!")

They seem unanimous that they wont match the offer (GOOD!)
        They also believe we are after Lin now as well.
        They also claim Nash is as good as gone to Dallas, what is the likely hood that Nash signs with Dallas?
        Hahaha, some of these could be running memes on the Internet!
        "F*uck Fields to he can suck 13 stripes off my American Flag"
        -Almost_Famous718 from Knicksonline.com

Like this quote though. Made me laugh:
        "At the same time, I will say this: Landry THE FORCE!!!! Fields is not total ****, which is how he looked last year.

Melo put him in a tight spot. Melo put his big ego in Landry's face and rubbed his nuts on this thing. Landry will ball something special in Toronto, I'm sure of it, he will blossom. They'll work well together up there in Canada, and they'll hug and be happy, like Landry was his rookie season, before the Evil Guy Melo came."
        -orangeblobman from Knicksonline.com
        Last edited by Joey; Tue Jul 3, 2012, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Hahaha, some of these could be running memes on the Internet!
          "F*uck Fields to he can suck 13 stripes off my American Flag"

What does this even mean?! hahah
          Im not kidding, there is a large dip in coherence from this forum to the knicks forum.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Alright, the whole world is now on notice, the entire Knicks organization, including its fanbase, are now officially at war with the Toronto Raptors.

When they follow this Fields' offer (which is entirely to block us from a S&T for Nash), with a poison pill offer for Lin, it will be time for us to suck it up and actually do something active in this offseason. First thing to do? Re-sign Lin at whatever price, luxury tax be damned! Second thing to do? Mail Bryan Colangelo the decapitated head of Steve Nash. We mean business!

Imagine after all this, somehow D'Antoni ends up in Toronto coaching Lin and Fields who they stole from us with poison pills!
            more good stuff from the knicks forum

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
              more good stuff from the knicks forum
              Seems like they have declared war on us eh? LOOL. I hope all the super-friends teams fall and burn. Poison pills are now a lethal term.

Comment

• you wonder how other teams view this. Is this a hostile takeover...would Knicks management hold a grudge...something tells me they are business first people and would deal with the Raptors in the future if it was mutually beneficial
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  you wonder how other teams view this. Is this a hostile takeover...would Knicks management hold a grudge...something tells me they are business first people and would deal with the Raptors in the future if it was mutually beneficial
                  It's a shrewd move, but as you say, its a business. And if anyone understands that, its the Knicks.
                  If they want to BlackList the Raps for this move, then good!

We need a Rivalry anyway.

Comment

• bahahaha looks like Houston and Dragic are far apart. Houston may poison pill Knicks on Lin now. bahahahahah FU NYC

"Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
                    Houston's offer to Jeremy Lin may be three years, $24 mil or four years, $32 mil. It'll likely be backloaded, only way to steal him from NY."
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Oh this is getting good.

I don't remember having this much fun with Restricted Free Agents before! Whats going on?!

Comment

• LOL, a little correcting karma for the Knicks.

Comment

• Knicks are imploding

Comment

Knicks are imploding
                            LINploding?

No?

Sorry.

Comment

LINploding?

No?

Sorry.
                              That made me clinch my teeth and shake my head. That was a real reach.. Ouch.

Comment

Oh this is getting good.

I don't remember having this much fun with Restricted Free Agents before! Whats going on?!
                                There aren't that many UFAs this year that are worthwhile and that are generally available. There are a lot of teams with cap room. Trades are so tough with the cap rules, so, this is the only way for some teams to add players.

Comment

Working...
                                X