Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...Mes Ami...as we say at the bar GTFO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...Mes Ami...as we say at the bar GTFO!

We now have

Bayless - Forbes - Ross - DeRozan - Fields - Weems ... unless Don Nelson is coming in to run the offense... Who goes?
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

i don't think weems ever wears a raps jersey again and i wouldn't be shocked if bayless is traded
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Weem's is gone if fields is signed and if he's not than idk wtf BC is thinking

Comment

Lets expand the discussion to consider all wings (SF & SG):

Weems - BC will let him sign with whoever wants him, after that team's cap space is tied-up for 3 days, while BC "considers" matching

Bayless - I assume BC is hoping to either include him in a Nash S&T, or S&T him to whatever team wants him, to hopefully get something back in return (ie: 2nd round pick)

DeRozan - likely will be starting SG, with some burn at SF in small lineup configurations

Ross - likely will be backup SG

Fields - assuming NYK doesn't match the offer and pending other moves by Toronto, he'll likely be starting SF

Forbes - unless used as salary filler in a big trade, he'll likely be kept as the 11th/12th man, serving as emergency in-game 3rd string SG & PG

JJ - I think he's trade bait, either in a Nash S&T or for a star SF, otherwise he would likely compete with Fields for starting SF duty and with Kleiza for backups SF duty

Kleiza - I assume he'll be kept to help Valanciunas acclimate himself to North America and the NBA game, while providing 2nd/3rd string SF duty and 3rd string PF duty in smaller lineups

Most likely NOT to be Raptors next season (in order of most likely):
        - Weems
        - Bayless
        - Fields (on the chance that NYK match the offer*)
        - JJ

* would be hillarious if the NYK lose out on Nash sweepstakes AND lose Fields to Toronto AND lose Lin to Houston/Phoenix! lol
        Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Tue Jul 3, 2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

i'm starting to think the qualifying offer to Weems was just another ploy to befuddle the hapless NY front office, since they showed interest in him..

like, when my dog (NYK) gets ahold of a sock from my laundry (Nash) and won't let go... so i dangle some bacon (Weems) in front of his face to get him to let go... and when he does, i put the sock out of reach.... and throw him the scrap of bacon i didnt give a shit about anyways

my dog is a moron.

Comment

BC is playing very dirty. If this shit goes through BC is a boss. Knicks losing fields, Nash, and Lin that's hilarious

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
              i don't think weems ever wears a raps jersey again and i wouldn't be shocked if bayless is traded
              The words that you have put together to create a sentence are indeed relevant and correct according to our situation. I salute you and your family.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Lets expand the discussion to consider all wings (SF & SG):

Weems - BC will let him sign with whoever wants him, after that team's cap space is tied-up for 3 days, while BC "considers" matching

Bayless - I assume BC is hoping to either include him in a Nash S&T, or S&T him to whatever team wants him, to hopefully get something back in return (ie: 2nd round pick)

DeRozan - likely will be starting SG, with some burn at SF in small lineup configurations

Ross - likely will be backup SG

Fields - assuming NYK doesn't match the offer and pending other moves by Toronto, he'll likely be starting SF

Forbes - unless used as salary filler in a big trade, he'll likely be kept as the 11th/12th man, serving as emergency in-game 3rd string SG & PG

JJ - I think he's trade bait, either in a Nash S&T or for a star SF, otherwise he would likely compete with Fields for starting SF duty and with Kleiza for backups SF duty

Kleiza - I assume he'll be kept to help Valanciunas acclimate himself to North America and the NBA game, while providing 2nd/3rd string SF duty and 3rd string PF duty in smaller lineups

Most likely NOT to be Raptors next season (in order of most likely):
                - Weems
                - Bayless
                - Fields (on the chance that NYK match the offer*)
                - JJ

[I]* would be hillarious if the NYK lose out on Nash sweepstakes AND lose Fields to Toronto AND lose Lin to Houston/Phoenix! lol[/I]
                i hope the Knicks get plucked for sure LOL

Comment

Weems has never been coming back.

Forbes is in the danger zone but has a very cheap contract and is serviceable. For those very reasons I could see him in a sign and trade.

Bayless could be sign and trade or he could be back. Maybe backing up Nash knowing that in 3 years it is all him? I don't know.

JJ is in trouble and could be sign and trade bait as well.

Comment

The atlantic division is stepping up their games... Raptors better keep pace

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      i'm starting to think the qualifying offer to Weems was just another ploy to befuddle the hapless NY front office, since they showed interest in him..

like, when my dog (NYK) gets ahold of a sock from my laundry (Nash) and won't let go... so i dangle some bacon (Weems) in front of his face to get him to let go... and when he does, i put the sock out of reach.... and throw him the scrap of bacon i didnt give a shit about anyways

my dog is a moron.
                      hahaha
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                      X