2 years in a row now I have looked like an idiot second guessing BCs draft picks ... I guess I should acknowledge that I'm not a pro scout nor do I have any front office training. Next year regardless of pick I'm just gonna nod, finish my beer, pay my tab and go home
I'm not calling Ed Davis bad by any means Ive seen improvement in him that I didn't expect to see
i saw him go right a couple times!
I know it's just the summer league games and it's the first "professional" match for rookies, but Rivers not playing so well against Lillard.
Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Mon Jul 16th, 2012 at 12:31 AM.
The only conclusion I have come to with summer league is that I miss those Sam Mitchell post game media scrums when he was with the raptors.
Thoughts after two games:
- Wow, Daniel Orton is really bad at basketball. I was thinking he might be a good #3 C, but wow. He's really bad at basketball.
- Terrence Ross looks good. To make a grand statement after 2 crappy pre-season games: he's a better SG than Demar, right now. Great perimeter shot and he's always shot-ready when receiving the ball, gets it up quick. Looks good off screens, always moving. Rip Hamilton-esque. Looks like he has decent instincts on D.
- Acy IS Reggie Evans the 2nd. I don't know if he'll stick this year, but he probably has an NBA future of some sort. He's tough, physical, nose for the ball -- all the classic rebounder cliches fit.
- Ed looks more aggressive, but that's as it should be in summer league. He doesn't look particularly bigger, though, nor has he improved his O game much, by the looks of things. Still getting manhandled underneath by bigger guys. Was hoping for a more dominant showing for a 3rd year player.
- Uzoh hasn't done anything to play himself out of the 3rd PG spot. He is what he is.
- No one else is even remarkable in any way. Fodder. Bobby Brown keeps showing why he can't get a pro gig, though -- awful. Wright is definitely trying to show he can fill a SF role for Toronto by hurling himself at the rim on every drive, but I think it's in vain.
Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.
http://www.hoopsworld.com/las-vegas-...y-3-studs-dudsTerrence Ross, Toronto Raptors – After an outstanding 21-point performance on day one, Ross struggled on Sunday. He had 14 points on 4-14 shooting from the field. He also committed five fouls and five turnovers. Ross is a bit undersized and he tends to struggle when the opposition gets physical with him. While he continued to be aggressive and got to the line when his shot wasn’t falling, this wasn’t a very good outing for Ross. He’ll have a big test on Monday afternoon when he faces off against Dominque Jones and the Dallas Mavericks.
Hey guys is the Dallas game airing on nba tv cause I didn't see it when I was flipping through
If not let me know where I can watch it
Looks like I'll be able to catch the game tonight. Looking forward to seeing Ross play! everyone's been talking about him like he's a superstar
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)