The Summer league thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Still yet to be determined. Though I wouldn't say its as simple as that.
    I think if Acy were at Morehead, and not Baylor (one of the biggest programs in the country vs. one of the smallest) you would see a difference in his stats.
    What many fail to acknowledge is that Acy was the best player on the Bears roster ALL year long.

Obviously Faried is a MONSTER on the glass, and Acy would be hard pressed to approach Faried record numbers, but I think Acy offers a little bit more outside of the Rebounding, than what Faried has to offer.
    Acy is much more of a hard-nosed, hard-foul kind of guy. Perfect for Casey.
    Please allow me to keep my skeptic hat on.

I never put hope in 2nd round picks until they play in actual NBA games. The vast majority of them never amount to anything but temporary, cheap bench fodder.

Comment

• i would appreciate it if someone can find a high quality link to watch the game. I'm to used to watching it Live in HD lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        i would appreciate it if someone can find a high quality link to watch the game. I'm to used to watching it Live in HD lol
        I'm usually pretty good when it comes to finding decent streams. I'll post a link on here unless someone beats me to it (usually the case)

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          I'm usually pretty good when it comes to finding decent streams. I'll post a link on here unless someone beats me to it (usually the case)
          alright thanks bro.

Comment

• I don't know about the quality but I did post a link and the game is listed.

Comment

• Summer League Pass is 5 bucks...and high quality
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• my parents wouldn't let me buy that

Comment

• Anyone know what the hell is going on? I can't find a link on atdhe for the Raptors Mavs summer league game or on any other site for that matter.

Comment

• I cant either.. im sure one will come up soon. keep eachother posted!

Comment

• Here is a pretty good link for the game and it's in pretty good quality: http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1309...o-raptors.html

Comment

• http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1308...l-blazers.html

It says its new orleans against portland.. but its showing the game!

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                          I don't know about the quality but I did post a link and the game is listed.
                          It works, top of page. Thanks!

Comment

• Uzoh has been really disappointing over all, but especially with his ball handling. He is stopping his dribble so much with very mediocre defenders on him. I expected better after what we saw from him at the end of the year.

And why is Acy in his Raptor gear but he is wearing a knapsack? That is taking the KD look a little too far.

Comment

• I still like Crowder a lot. He's going to be a really solid roleplayer in the NBA.

Comment

• Ugly first half.

Comment

Working...
                                X