• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spasms maybe

Comment

• Doesn't say this thread is limited to Las Vegas, so here you go:

Comment

• I didn't watch the game. What happened to Ross?

Comment

• Raptors Vs Knicks Summer League Highlights

Comment

• The game was good but the commentators were doing a terrible job, i really liked the 2 guys yesterday they were very enthusiastic and fun to listen to. And i had to hear 2 retard players talk for half a quarter in Stadaumire and Felton

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              The game was good but the commentators were doing a terrible job, i really liked the 2 guys yesterday they were very enthusiastic and fun to listen to. And i had to hear 2 retard players talk for half a quarter in Stadaumire and Felton
              Mike Breen was solid, the ESPN commentator.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                Mike Breen was solid, the ESPN commentator.
                ya he's usually good but he was off topic alot. Walt Frazier was a pain in the ass though, i hate the dudes voice sounds like a teenager that hasn't hit puberty yet

Comment

• Felton has a great voice, he should be a rapper

Comment

ya he's usually good but he was off topic alot. Walt Frazier was a pain in the ass though, i hate the dudes voice sounds like a teenager that hasn't hit puberty yet
                    Walt Frazier is hilarious sometimes though. But, I mean, what else does Mike Breen really have to talk about, calling the game is one thing, but it can't sorely be on the game. It's the Knicks vs. Raptors Summer League LOL.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      Felton has a great voice, he should be a rapper
                      lol he's annoying as hell and so is Amare. Plus they are both soo cocky, Felton has bounced around like a ping pong ball and Amare was going on about how he was a dominant 5 and now he wants to become a dominant 4. Like are you serious? dominant 4 my ass

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        Walt Frazier is hilarious sometimes though. But, I mean, what else does Mike Breen really have to talk about, calling the game is one thing, but it can't sorely be on the game. It's the Knicks vs. Raptors Summer League LOL.
                        still though. I liked yesterdays commentator the white dude with the glasses, he was awesome and very enthusiastic.

Comment

lol he's annoying as hell and so is Amare. Plus they are both soo cocky, Felton has bounced around like a ping pong ball and Amare was going on about how he was a dominant 5 and now he wants to become a dominant 4. Like are you serious? dominant 4 my ass
                          Yeah they are pretty full of themselves. I like how Felton said he needs to get slim like how he was in NY.. I can't remember him being slim..

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            Yeah they are pretty full of themselves. I like how Felton said he needs to get slim like how he was in NY.. I can't remember him being slim..
                            lol yea, he's a fatass. The dude needs to get his lazy ass in the gym

Comment

Never really been a fan of Amare or Felton, just thought that they were guys that looked better in systems or with other better players.

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              still though. I liked yesterdays commentator the white dude with the glasses, he was awesome and very enthusiastic.
                              Yeah, the old guy! LOL, he was on point calling the game. I believe he was with 3D, Deeeeeennnniiiissss Scoooootttt. Love that guy, he really knows his ball.

Comment

lol yea, he's a fatass. The dude needs to get his lazy ass in the gym
                                So true. He really needs to lay off the cupcakes and lose some weight :P

Comment

Working...
                                X