• Show
Clear All

• Ross is looking good again. And Ed Davis has been incredible

Comment

• This game is looking terrible

Augh
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• Ed Davis has looked good today. Uzoh is awful. Wish we had a quality distributor on this summer league team. Uzoh and BB, ugggh.

Comment

• Aside from them, the rest of the team is like a high school team

Comment

• Okay I take back the "Augh"

That was a beaaaaaaaaaaaautiful jumper from Ross

Comment

• I agree, Ross is looking nice. Like the shooting, liked the quick pass to the cutting big. He's a very nice player.

Davis is showing some nice stuff too. I like the short jumpers. He needs to add the mid-range jumper and some post moves to be a really good rotation player.

Comment

• Holly lord what a nice jumpshot

Comment

• Whoa was that Dentmon? As in Justin Dentmon?

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                    Okay I take back the "Augh"

That was a beaaaaaaaaaaaautiful jumper from Ross
                    He seems a bit frustrated today. Hope not, way too early for that. Like the man said above, this is a terrible team even by summer league standards. We want to work Ross and Ed, but dont have the personnel to get them the ball. Realistically only 3 guys are likely going to get roster spots, all the other guys just want to do some offensive moves on film and hope they get picked up by somebody.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                      all the other guys just want to do some offensive moves on film and hope they get picked up by somebody.

Too bad they're doing a bad job

Comment

• Ross' offense tonight is solely jumpshots, mostly contested. He needs to get to the rim!

Comment

• Good afternoon's work by Ed offensively and on the boards, took care of the ball too. Hopefully Ross rests up and plays better on Wednesday, looked tired and frustrated today. I didn't mind him throwing up shots when in motion game 1 and 2, but standing still, guy in his face today threw up a few bad shots. Happy with the game purely from Ed's performance, definitely a lot more bullish about him than I was this morning. Hopefully he can use this game as a spring board and dominate in the balance of the games.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            Ross' offense tonight is solely jumpshots, mostly contested. He needs to get to the rim!
                            Yeah, loved it when Ross dunked in the first game, what happened to that?

Comment

• What I've learned from the summer league so far:
                              - Daniel Orton is really bad. I thought he'd make a good 2nd or 3rd string C but no, he's REALLY bad.
                              -Terrence Ross is looking very good so far. He had a rough shooting night but has recovered well and did more than his fair share on defense when his shots weren't falling. He has good form and release on his jumpshot and has shown he can hit the 3 at the NBA level. He works well coming off screens and is always ready for a shot. However today he showed his shot selection can be questionable but I think that was more due to te frustration of having a highschool calibre summer league team.
                              - Just like the Lehigh/Duke game, Austin rivers got shown up again, but this time by Damian Lillard. And I'm still glad we didn't pick him. He was overhyped for being a successful coach's son, but hasn't shown much to say he's anything more than that.
                              - Ed Davis doesn't look like a complete retard when he takes jumpers anymore. He's extended his range to just within 20 feet making his jumpshot just on par with that of Amir Johnson. He has gained weight but not enough to not get bullied in the paint. He's improved his already solid rebounding and should definitely be a double double guy this season.
                              - Not that I expected much from a second rounder, Acy will be a poor man's Reggie Evans at best. That's saying something.
                              -Uzoh has failed to show he should be upgraded to a 2nd string PG however should be retained as the 3rd string.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                What I've learned from the summer league so far:
                                - Daniel Orton is really bad. I thought he'd make a good 2nd or 3rd string C but no, he's REALLY bad.
                                -Terrence Ross is looking very good so far. He had a rough shooting night but has recovered well and did more than his fair share on defense when his shots weren't falling. He has good form and release on his jumpshot and has shown he can hit the 3 at the NBA level. He works well coming off screens and is always ready for a shot. However today he showed his shot selection can be questionable but I think that was more due to te frustration of having a highschool calibre summer league team.
                                - Just like the Lehigh/Duke game, Austin rivers got shown up again, but this time by Damian Lillard. And I'm still glad we didn't pick him. He was overhyped for being a successful coach's son, but hasn't shown much to say he's anything more than that.
                                - Ed Davis doesn't look like a complete retard when he takes jumpers anymore. He's extended his range to just within 20 feet making his jumpshot just on par with that of Amir Johnson. He has gained weight but not enough to not get bullied in the paint. He's improved his already solid rebounding and should definitely be a double double guy this season.
                                - Not that I expected much from a second rounder, Acy will be a poor man's Reggie Evans at best. That's saying something.
                                -Uzoh has failed to show he should be upgraded to a 2nd string PG however should be retained as the 3rd string.
                                Agree to everything you just said. Just one more thing to add is Ross' transition defense. It needs some improvement. There have been times where he would miss a three point and he wouldn't go back on defense to prevent the easy layup. It's something that can be easily fixed but just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X