The Summer league thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
    Ross with some time is going to be a very good player. For those people asking of Uzoh to be the back up if Jose is moved I pray you don't get your wish. Love the work rate and effort but the kid isn't a PG. His handles and decision making skills are horrendous.
    i agree...i think BC might hold on to jose tho with the addition of fields

Comment

• anyone feel that Wright is taking too many shots?

Ross having another good showing again. It's just the shot selection. He looks like his going to be a volume shooter. His just not going to get the shots his getting in summer leagues during the season .
      Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sun Jul 15, 2012, 07:42 PM.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Man, this is awful. Ross has missed some good looks, and no one looks aggressive except Uzoh, who is terrible. This game S.U.C.K.S.

Comment

• In all fairness Ross is the only guy out there who can score....Ed should be demanding the ball in the paint more. Liking Ross more and more.

Comment

• Orton is funny :P
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Ross showing off some surprising handle. Dude just never stops attacking the D, i love it. He's definitely forcing it a bit too much though. Better than being overly tentative imho.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Good interview with Casey...he still seems committed to keeping Jose on the team...
                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• geo wrote: View Post
                  i agree...i think BC might hold on to jose tho with the addition of fields
                  I hope he holds on to Jose unless he picks up a proven back up. On a serious note how is TO losing to the Heat summer league team...

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    Ross showing off some surprising handle. Dude just never stops attacking the D, i love it. He's definitely forcing it a bit too much though. Better than being overly tentative imho.
                    That's the thing about summer league games. They aren't really playing too win all that much. They're all playing to make themselves look good to the coaches and scouts, so all the players are trying to force their game.

Comment

• I love how Ross never stops trash talking on defense. You can tell he's a guy who'll put in the work and enjoy the game. On the other hand, how can a player be as bad as Daniel Orton? Has he done anything right yet?

Comment

• Orton is hilariously bad
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I don't know, I think Ross has been pretty bad. Obviously no one has been good (Ed at least showing something) but a guy with Ross' abilities should be able to shoot better than 25% against Miami's team of scrubs.

Comment

• My only thing with Ross is he seems to be forcing his shots. But that's something that can be changed easily

Comment

• lol good pass and play by Ross, but Orton just sucks so bad!

Comment

• oldmanweldon wrote: View Post
                                I don't know, I think Ross has been pretty bad. Obviously no one has been good (Ed at least showing something) but a guy with Ross' abilities should be able to shoot better than 25% against Miami's team of scrubs.
                                Idk I don't think you can look at his shooting percentage and say its a completely bad game, that's one aspect of his game that's been bad this game, his defense has been incredible and he's been getting to the line a lot more this game and that's where he's getting all of his points.

Comment

Working...
                                X