No announcement yet.

The Summer league thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats go on i thought the game was at 6:30....they are showing a denver vs dallas game wtf

nvm lol

Comment

• geo wrote: View Post
      whats go on i thought the game was at 6:30....they are showing a denver vs dallas game wtf
      It's starting now :P

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        It's starting now :P
        ya i thought they were showing the dallas nuggets game over the raptors game....was gonna snap lol

Sam Mitchell is a commentator...gonna be real awkward if BC joins the set

Comment

• This should work:

http://deportodo2.blogspot.com.ar/p/canal-1.html

Comment

• http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html

Always use it for streaming, have it in my bookmarks
            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• I know it's just the summer league but acy isnt looking like a good pick.... At all.

Comment

• The game is so boring that they're doing an interview with Bosh...?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  The game is so boring that they're doing an interview with Bosh...?
                  game is brutal....commentary is brutal....the last person i want to listen to is bosh talking about a ring

Comment

• I still like Terrence Ross though. ED did some work last game but it's looking like Ross is the star of this team.

Comment

• The box score on this game with three minutes left in the half is the saddest thing I've ever seen. If I had payed six bucks to watch this game I'd self-immolate right now.

I am planning on buying a Hoveround, however.

Comment

• Ed is showing some good things this game...he's strong and aggressive.
                        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Wow Quincy Acy with the prayer shot :P

Comment

• Lol Acy what a gem.

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                              Ed is showing some good things this game...he's strong and aggressive.
                              This is certainly a good game to get some rebounds.

Comment

• Ross with some time is going to be a very good player. For those people asking of Uzoh to be the back up if Jose is moved I pray you don't get your wish. Love the work rate and effort but the kid isn't a PG. His handles and decision making skills are horrendous.

Comment

Working...
                                X