Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Raptors‬ acquire Lowry from Rockets for Forbes & protected 1st (Post #392)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry or Dragic it is... Unless someone pulls another bunny out of their hats...
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

With Nash in LA.....

does Gasol and Calderon end up in Houston?

Knicks now match any offer for Lin - no doubt about it.

Comment

Boo him? For being traded? To a team not too far from a championship? A team with a rich pedigree? And not coming here because of some sort of Canadian duty?
        "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
        -Newsradio

Comment

He's leaving 11 million on the table... Geezus we suck lol

Comment

Time to get the Dragic here, come on BC give him 12 mil a year , I don't care at least he plays defence.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

@ least we were in the hunt, and atlease NYK stay @ par

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                With Nash in LA.....

does Gasol and Calderon end up in Houston?

Knicks now match any offer for Lin - no doubt about it.
                The plot just got thicker. Well, at least the suspense keeps us interested.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

look for the lakers to make push for D.Howard now..

im dissapointed Nash isnt comming to the Raps..im upset he led us along,he used us as leverage basicly..tht being said its def. a better fit for him in L.A then NY assuming Kobe hands him the rains to run the offence, which im sure he will..it will help save Kobe's legs for the playoffs..
                  BC better already be working the Phones on plan B,C,D+E depending on what he does next he may still be able to salvage some Dignity from this
                  Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Wed Jul 4, 2012, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Seems like Lowry and Dragic are the popular choices as the replacement for losing Steve Nash. But, is there any other pg's out there we can nab in a trade/ sign and trade or whatever?

Comment

Didn't BC say Calderon was professional and will understand if he was amnestied?

If I was calderon I will request a trade. If denied I will stop playing hard (through injuries) for this team, collect my pay cheque and stay in good shape for another contract.

Comment

marc stiens reporting PHX next move is to sign Dragic.. although the Raps are trying to sign him away from Houston aswell..

http://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/sta...90098335920128

also this from wolstat

Report of Raptors after Dragic is correct, Houston asking the moon for Lowry, which makes FA signing easiest option

http://twitter.com/WolstatSun/status/220691196429873152

good way of trying to bring the price for lowry down alittle LOL well just sign the guy they really want to keep instead. LOL..
                        Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Wed Jul 4, 2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

"The Suns will receive $3M cash, 2013 & 2015 1st round picks, a pair of 2nd rounders, and Nash will fit into the Lamar Odom trade exception."

up on the first page of the republic. that is 4 picks for nash. that is a good haul even if they will be late first rounders. nash did well for the suns. even went to a team he hates to get them the best deal possible.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            "The Suns will receive $3M cash, 2013 & 2015 1st round picks, a pair of 2nd rounders, and Nash will fit into the Lamar Odom trade exception."

up on the first page of the republic. that is 4 picks for nash. that is a good haul even if they will be late first rounders. nash did well for the suns. even went to a team he hates to get them the best deal possible.
                            i read a tweet by a bball writer from dallas who claimed that Lamar was BBall herpes to the mavs that just keeps flairing up LOL because the lakers used the TE from lamar to fit nash & thus steal him from them LOL..

nash never went to the lakers because it was the best deal for PHX.. he went there because Kobe recruited him 2days ago & its closer to his kids..+ he still got fair $...
                            just wish hed have given BC a heads up days ago

this nash signing will no doubt spawn hate from all angles from disgruntled fans in NY the most LOL
                            Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Wed Jul 4, 2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuzzzz, I wasn't really worried about NYK or even Toronto getting him (or not) as he was a 2-3 year stopgap at best on either team. A part of me wanted NYK to sign him just because after Nash/Melo/Amare and Tyson they were 11 versions of James White away from having a full roster. But going to the Lake Show? Fuck Bynum (hate him, classic mid 90's selfish stupid punk WITH bad knees and a fatty body type), fuck Gasol (just so soft!), fuck Ron MWP Artest, and ya know what? The Lakers are fucked proper by Kobe's ever ballooning contract and diminishing skills. Pump fake all you want, ya can't drive anymore. I was loving the idea of this no class franchise with so many no class fans fading away like Kobes jumper and now they get Nash? ***
                              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

suns just signed beasely for 18 mil/3 years. dunno if that takes them out of the dragic running...

didn't the suns trade away dragic?
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X