Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Raptors‬ acquire Lowry from Rockets for Forbes & protected 1st (Post #392)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Lowry was shopped heavily for a reason. Wasn't it reported he didn't work well with the coaching staff?. Not saying we will have problems, it's still a great trade
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Gary Forbes ‏@GForbz3

I want to thank the Raptors Organization, the entire front office and coaching staff for a great opportunity. Gunna miss #RapCity

classy guy. I hope he gets a chance to show what he can do at his natural position. I get the sense he will have a solid career as a rotation guy
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        its latex sheath you use in order to avoid making fatties pregnant. Once you make a fatty pregnant your life is hell
        lol & Yikes ....the excitement !!

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          Gary Forbes ‏@GForbz3

I want to thank the Raptors Organization, the entire front office and coaching staff for a great opportunity. Gunna miss #RapCity

classy guy. I hope he gets a chance to show what he can do at his natural position. I get the sense he will have a solid career as a rotation guy
          Now I feel terrible...
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote:
            Now I feel terrible
            Must suck to be the one to tell players they are traded

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Lowry is saying his goodbye's via Twitter right now.

Source - Click here
              Didn't that happen also a couple years ago with the Bobcats? Players were saying their good bye and then BANG! Bottom fell out.l

Comment

• geo wrote: View Post
                Can't we just get Jonah Hill to do it?

Comment

• hateslosing wrote: View Post
                  Yays! So what happens to Calderon/Bayless?
                  Our capologist Matt is crunching up the numbers to see who should go to fit the newbies within.

Comment

• Looks like we got him for Forbes and first rounder (they don't say what protection).

http://blogs.thescore.com/raptorblog...for-kyle-lowry

Comment

• Jose Calderon as a backup?

With Gary Fobes gone, can Raptors keep Calderon and Lowry?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Can't we just get Jonah Hill to do it?
                        Bradd pitt was the pro man

Comment

• Think we are in good shape now with this trade, just need to make a decision on Jose/Bayless. You can keep calderon, re-sign him for less next year and have a solid point guard duo, or try and trade him for a SF because he is an expiring contract and keep Bayless as the backup

Comment

• Kyle Lowry it is...

Looks like a trade going down. Adrian Wojnarowski: The Rockets and Raptors are working on something "innovative," source says, with lottery protection on 1st round pick returning to Houston. Twitter
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• geo wrote: View Post
                              they should do it via text message. i broke up with a girl once that way. i was actually at a raps game... was drunk by halftime, wanted to go to the peelers, remembered i dated a prude, and one text message and turning my phone off later, and i was swimming in dirty whores and cheap shoppers drug mart perfume guilt free...

couldn't have worked out better

Comment

• FUCK YES! Oh man what a relief, I thought we were going to end up with nothing.

Keep Calderon and renounce Bayless. Amnestying Calderon would make no sense right now, especially now that Lowry is here and we need a guy to do the feeding.

Comment

Working...
                                X