Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors in discussion with 76ers for Igoudala (Thorn denies rumor (#163)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm don't know mate they are looking to trade iggy but there are plenty of destinations for him.

Comment

• Yeah just like for Lowry so I guess anything is possible. With Lowry in, Bayless out, I‘d really like to see Jose back. Only players I‘d be willing to offer for Iggy right now are Ed and JJ... Add in a couple picks, TE & cash and everything can be done!

Valanciunas/Gray/Magloire
      Bargnani/Johnson/Acy
      Iguodala/Kleiza
      DeRozan/Fields/Ross
      Lowry/Calderon

Gotta sign a 3rd PG

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        Yeah just like for Lowry so I guess anything is possible. With Lowry in, Bayless out, I‘d really like to see Jose back. Only players I‘d be willing to offer for Iggy right now are Ed and JJ... Add in a couple picks, TE & cash and everything can be done!

Valanciunas/Gray/Magloire
        Bargnani/Johnson/Acy
        Iguodala/Kleiza
        DeRozan/Fields/Ross
        Lowry/Calderon

Gotta sign a 3rd PG
        Pleaseeeeee. 3rd PG = Ben Uzoh.

This team is beautiful. I like the wing depth. The fact we are starting two 7 footers, and the Lowry+Calderon PG tandem.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Sorry DeMar

If DeRozan could improve his D, the Raptors would suddenly have one of the best perimeter defences in the league. An amazing trade, Iggy would bring solid consistency and leadership to a team that sorely needs it.

However, it seems too good to be true, but fans can always hope and dream, right?
          Last edited by 10 000 Hours; Wed Jul 11, 2012, 08:48 AM. Reason: Wrong Spelling
          Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

• T. Young please

Comment

• What was Wright traded to the 76ers for?

Comment

• I'd love to get Iggy without giving up Demar, but there are so many rumours on where he could end up.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                  What was Wright traded to the 76ers for?
                  They got him for a draft pick.

Comment

• Iggy for 2nd round draft pick and amir

Comment

• mcsemcp73 wrote: View Post
                      Iggy for 2nd round draft pick and amir
                      Why stop there? Let's throw in Linas Kleiza and target Kevin Durant!
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                        They got him for a draft pick.
                        They didn't even get that. They got a past pick, who coincidentally was picked by us. It was a salary dump move. Shame really, We could've used someone like that. Especially if he could come close to his 2010-2011 numbers

"Edin Bavcic of Bosnia and Herzegovina in return. The 76ers acquired Bavcic’s rights in a trade with Toronto in 2006"
                        http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle4404903/

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                          What was Wright traded to the 76ers for?
                          Initially it was for a future draft pick. That was wrong.

They got him for a player stashed in Europe and a TPE of $4.1M.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Initially it was for a future draft pick. That was wrong.

They got him for a player stashed in Europe and a TPE of $4.1M.
                            Now BC needs to turn the Fields signing into something similar... 2013 2nd round pick & rights to Zubcic & $3.15M TPE to NYK for Fields (3yrs @ $6.3M per)... make it happen BC! NYK only get a TPE worth 50% of Fields' contract, due to it being a S&T, rather than a trade for a player under an existing contract.

Comment

• You would think that GS received better offers for Wright than the Philly one

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                                You would think that GS received better offers for Wright than the Philly one
                                Unless a salary dump is all they wanted. A guy who'll likely never play in the NBA and a TPE equivalent to Wright's contract is just about the perfect salary dump trade. The only way it could have been better is if a draft pick was involved as well, but I doubt any team would/could provide all of the above.

Comment

Working...
                                X