No announcement yet.

Will the Raptors Make the Playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will hold my opinion till the roster is done but as it stands now, whats the point of making the playoffs if u get demolish by miami in the first round.

Comment

It's obviously way too premature to be calling playoffs or not. There's still plenty of moves to be made, so let's be patient... at least til the end of July when we have more of an idea of what the roster will look like. I love the enthusiasm though!

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
        The Raptors will finish 82-0 and tied the Cavaliers for first seed in the East. Book it.
        bet we lose the coinflip and have to pick 30th

Comment

for the record. we make the playoffs next year and for many years to come. quarter of the year next year we will be the "sleeper, up and coming team" then halfway the "experts" will talk about how well bc found a group of player to play to caseys style. near the end of the season all the experts will be saying how a couple of years ago all they thought we needed was everything and now that we have it there isn't really anything to be surprised about.

casey coy
          bigv roy
          bc eoy/extended near christmas time and then extends dc

Comment

1. Heat
            2. Celtics(If Everyones Healthy)
            3. Nets(Much Better)
            4. Indiana(If Hibburt stays)
            5. Chicago(No Rose)
            6. Knicks(Not Much Better)
            7. Wizards(Huge Culture Change)
            8. This is the spot I think the Raps could slide into. Orlando(Could be anywhere between 5th and the basement of the conferrence depending on how the Dwight Saga turns out) 76ers are still very well coached and and have some peices and the Bucks may put togethor a few more wins with Ellis and Jennings getting a full season togethor...let me know your thoughts

Comment

Scar_Boro wrote: View Post
              1. Heat
              2. Celtics(If Everyones Healthy)
              3. Nets(Much Better)
              4. Indiana(If Hibburt stays)
              5. Chicago(No Rose)
              6. Knicks(Not Much Better)
              7. Wizards(Huge Culture Change)
              8. This is the spot I think the Raps could slide into. Orlando(Could be anywhere between 5th and the basement of the conferrence depending on how the Dwight Saga turns out) 76ers are still very well coached and and have some peices and the Bucks may put togethor a few more wins with Ellis and Jennings getting a full season togethor...let me know your thoughts
              East is getting stronger, the Raptors could be fighting wins between the Knicks, Wizards, and the 8th for next year.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                So is everyone else for that matter. The level of talent did increase but not by alot so as long as the Raptors play hard every night without going on long losing stretches then there is a chance to make the playoffs but will you really want to meet Miami in the first round?!
                I actually think that the Raptors would have fought closely for the 8th seed had Andrea not had his calf problem. Of course I could also say the Celtics would have been in better shape with Green and Bradley were playing. And would the Bulls have beaten the Heat had Rose been available? Guess we'll never know.
                Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

they will play so many over times that commissioner David Stern will declare them both the winner
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Raps will be the first team in history to win 3 championships in 1 season. Book it!

This thread is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

For real?

Bargs at 25ppg?

DD at 20ppg?

and, Lowry at 18ppg?

Dreeeeeeaming!!

Comment

Bargs 25p, DD 20p is a little too much to expect. I think that a lot would depend on how Big Val and T Ross perform. If one or both surprise us by becoming all-star quality, we have landed ourselves player/s that the supporting cast(which is pretty good) can play around. If not we might have to wait a little longer.
                        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

They will also win the NCAA tourney to get revenge for that comment that Kentucky could beat us last year.

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
                            They will also win the NCAA tourney to get revenge for that comment that Kentucky could beat us last year.
                            this one is good. the last place team in the nba should have to play the ncaa champs just to see

Comment

Raptors playoff chances ride on Coach Casey's defensive magic.

Any and all hope rides on him and I wouldn't bet against Casey doing it.

Maybe Colangelo does land a star player to make it easier - maybe....
                              The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
                              X