Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Other Websites Do You Visit???

Post Thanks / Like

Default What Other Websites Do You Visit???

I've grown mostly tired and stale of the websites I regularly visit (majority are sports and music related, with a dash of the XXX material ).

Now everyone knows we should be spending the majority of our time on the web on Raptor's Republic.

But other than RR, what are some good websites that you guys would recommend?

Raptors Republic Starter theycallmeZZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Mostly Reddit and Youtube.

At the end of the day I visit Redflagdeals to catch up on some good deals/freebies.

Raptors Republic Starter Ambidextrious's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

www.NBA.com, www.hoopshype.com , www.twitter.com , www.worldstarhiphop.com , or ilpvideo.com (ilovepwnage) are the website i usually visit. Im not a big fan of facebook anymore since they introduced timeline... anyways feel free to check out the other sites i listed sometime if you haven't already.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    Mostly Reddit and Youtube.

At the end of the day I visit Redflagdeals to catch up on some good deals/freebies.
    What is???

I am too lazy/busy at work to do a search.

I've checked out redflagdeals a couple of times and didn't really find any deals I would find useful.

Quote Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    www.NBA.com, www.hoopshype.com , www.twitter.com , www.worldstarhiphop.com , or ilpvideo.com (ilovepwnage) are the website i usually visit. Im not a big fan of facebook anymore since they introduced timeline... anyways feel free to check out the other sites i listed sometime if you haven't already.
    NBA.com, hoopshype etc are some of the websites that I've grown bored of. I'm really trying to get away form the usual sports stuff. Not into twitter/facebook.

Will check out ilpvideo.com though.

Cheers guys.

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    ...I'm really trying to get away form the usual sports stuff. Not into twitter/facebook.

Will check out ilpvideo.com though.

Cheers guys.
    thegwpf.org for info on why you shouldn't sell Florida beach front property (debunks global warming hysteria)

Post Thanks / Like

Another website I visit is Grooveshark, my saviour for music.

Raptors Republic All-Star Red and White's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I like hypem.com for music when I am sorta tired of all the really popular music.

Post Thanks / Like

Youtube, ESPN, hoopshype, Yahoo Sports(usually during fantasy football/basketball season), occasionally CBCNews.ca and when I want to read about real news ignored by the mainstream I'll go to Drudge and Infowars.

I also like checking out Kijiji. I'm a sucker for a good deal. Someone mentioned Redflagdeals, yeah, I go there sometimes too. It's a good place to check out for information on sales around the holidays.

I still occasionally use Facebook but it's down to a weekly quick browse. I joined Linkedin a couple weeks back but I need to really setup my profile before it becomes useful. It does look promising for networking though.

.40, my monitor lost it's virginity long ago, ha, ha. I think everyone is guilty of having a few naked ladies pop up on the screen once in a while intentionally or not now in this day in age.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jun 5th, 2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Obvious. Don't post links to adult sites. Kids visit this place as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahahaha nice ninja edit, Apollo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    What is???

I am too lazy/busy at work to do a search.

Reddit is a really awesome content aggregating website. People post links and images and such to keep others informed or entertained. Has some really awesome communities as well. There's pretty much a "subreddit" (section of interest) for everything in the site. For example, /r/nba for everything NBA, /r/worldnews for stuff happening around the world, /r/toronto (obvious), etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
    Reddit is a really awesome content aggregating website. People post links and images and such to keep others informed or entertained. Has some really awesome communities as well. There's pretty much a "subreddit" (section of interest) for everything in the site. For example, /r/nba for everything NBA, /r/worldnews for stuff happening around the world, /r/toronto (obvious), etc.
    Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    And we don't need 9 year old boys humping the couch for hours trying to figure out what's going on with the thing they go pee pee out of.

Post Thanks / Like

I actually go to icefilms forums alot. Since I'm a bit of a movie buff.

Haven't been on in a while. But, it's a great site for movies and tv discussion and just discussion in general.

It's like the rr for entertainment. I visit IMDB like ten times daily. Mostly the app. But, it's a great site for entertainment news.

Post Thanks / Like

Icefilms, is this a free movie/tv show download site?

Post Thanks / Like

Third party yes. The forum runs on its own server though

I also commonly visit the site opposite of imperfectphotoboys. For, the opposite reasoning of dissapointing others.

If you really cant figure it out i'll pm it to ya.
    Last edited by LBF; Fri Jun 8th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.

Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW - This is like the first time visiting this forum & I was shocked to see what I found. Nice forum. Had no idea what it was about just looking at the title, but good thing I clicked on it.

8 tracks and stumbleupon. I like those 2 sites, especially stumbleupon. So many random things you come across with. Hence, the name. You just stumble on an interest & sometimes, I find myself on the site for hours. Often leads to other magnificent discoveries about basically anything.
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

To get some entertainment. www.worldstarhiphop.com is the place to go.

Post Thanks / Like

holy crap. was just reminded in the other forum of the ridiculously awesome thechive.com
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    holy crap. was just reminded in the other forum of the ridiculously awesome thechive.com
    Thechive.Com is the greatest! For further evidence check the MMA thread.

Deadspin is also amazing or if u can get on Demonoid.com that will help ur movie/music collection. The problem is u need an invite to the site. I'm all outta invites guys, sorry! Twitter is the shit for news as it happens, and like Apollo mentioned yahoo fantasy is awesome!

KCCO My friends, but RR is still my fave!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information