Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolstat: JJ not likely to return

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Ford wasn't really as "me first" as people say, he just liked taking charge and its better that way because we had no clutch players at the time. He was the reason we made the playoffs that season. I don't want to sound like a douche but Jose hasn't taken us anywhere since he was put as the starting PG. I love jose but off the bench is where he fits on this team. The strong, fast, scoring, and defensive PG's are what this league consist of now, which is why we got K Low. I can almost guarantee you that the raptors will make the playoffs this season with Lowry starting because he is a major upgrade at that position. Plus with the infusion of talent we're getting this summer, this team is just waiting to explode like a freakin nuclear bomb.
    i second your feelings on ford and wish he didnt have a bad spine. he was a good pg

Raptors Republic Starter torch19's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

James Johnson is our best perimeter defender who can also hold his own in the 4 spot. I don't get this speculation. I hope it's not true.

We're already losing Bayless, not James Johnson too ...
    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Raptors Republic Starter charlz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Bayless and JJ gone... that alone makes this a happy offseason for me!
    so what did Colangelo get for Bosh then...?

Quote torch19 wrote: View Post
    James Johnson is our best perimeter defender who can also hold his own in the 4 spot. I don't get this speculation. I hope it's not true.

We're already losing Bayless, not James Johnson too ...
    +1
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Hmmm, this is still pure speculation though. Nothing concrete. Rush is more difficult to get here than Wright as GState is really high on him.
    I think he heard something through the grapevine.

Raptors Republic Rookie JackfromNZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We already have so much depth on the wings! I can see calderon getting packaged in some sort of deal. heaps of teams are looking for expiring contracts! but do we really need more wing players?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

JJ is obviously very popular. Big fan of JJ myself. Solid defensive player. Something happened during the season which relegated him to the bench. BC and Co. did not give specifics but whatever happened has made him fall out of their favor. I hope they work things out. I'd love to see him stay.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Regardless of the credibility of Wolstat, I was