Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you ever get the feeling there’s an NBA going on and we’re just not part of it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Weren't there pre-season games played in Vancouver and Montreal 2 years ago (when Kleiza tore it up and Reggie pulled down board after board after board)? I don't think this report is accurate, because it's not the first ever preseason game in Canada...
    They are referring to the Detroit vs. Minnesota game. First game in Canada not involving a Canadian team.

I was more speaking to the quote in the article, where they speak of making it an initiative to grow the game in Canada. Nice to hear.
    In Masai we Trust.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Oh for gods sake ... No wonder everyone thinks Toronto fans have a Little-Person-Complex.

Even our media types propagrate it!

The NBA head office has NOTHING to do with the moves that Bryan Colangelo makes.
    Anyone who thinks differently is being ridiculous. In my opinion.

All you have to do is compare us with the Clippers, Warriors, TWolves, Bobcats etc and you'll notice there is no conspiracy.
    Unless of course the NBAs goal all along was to have TERRIBLE teams in HUGE markets like LA and the Bay Area for over a decade ...

The NBA would LOVE for Toronto revert back to our glory days of Vinsanity. It would serve them ZERO cause to sabotage the Raptors in ANYWAY.
    +1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information