No announcement yet.

Read How Colangelo & Raptors Attempt at "Wooing" Nash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember, Nash is planning for a film production career, post NBA, so money does matter. Also, look at curt schilling reportedly he spent his whole fortune on his video game company, only for it to go under. Nash,may have some money now, but who's to say how it turns out 10 years from now.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
      ...Nash,may have some money now, but who's to say how it turns out 10 years from now.
      When he can probably only command a salary of $3 million a year. :-)

Comment

OTFP wrote: View Post
        4th in 76
        I remember sitting in line for over 7 hours in the summer of '76 attempting to buy tickets for a double header with the top four ranked teams: USSR, USA, Yugoslavia and Canada. We never did get the tickets but had a great time sitting in line chatting with everyone, many but not all from the US.

How's that for going off topic?

Comment

I just had a thought about this. For Nash to be moved to tears whilst watching highlights of his career, along with the voiceover by The Great One probably ultimately drove him towards the Lakers. Watching those highlights and realizing there was one important thing missing from his career (a championship), and then hearing the voice of a champion.

BC may have inadvertently drove him away from the Toronto Raptors (but in the nicest possible way).
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
            I just had a thought about this. For Nash to be moved to tears whilst watching highlights of his career, along with the voiceover by The Great One probably ultimately drove him towards the Lakers. Watching those highlights and realizing there was one important thing missing from his career (a championship), and then hearing the voice of a champion.

BC may have inadvertently drove him away from the Toronto Raptors (but in the nicest possible way).
            ha or maybe when canada jesus was talking to him he felt he needed to expand the sports popularity in california.

Comment

Working...
            X