With easy answers not found for our SF spot in free agency, do we get the next best fit or hold out for something else. I say this as, if I have this right, teams do not have to be under the luxury tax until the trade deadline. Memphis or Philly might not be in such a rush now but what happens if that part of the season hits and things aren't going as well as they hoped. Memphis particularly would be up against the tax without making a move. Or, nothing might happen and we would just be where we are now. So, would you be ok to go the first few months of the season with SF by committee (Fields, JJ, Kleiza) and hold out for that possibility? Should we save ourselves for that?