Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sources ESPN: Jose Calderon wants trade (#68)

Raptors Republic Rookie Jon_Wade's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

All that could make sign-and-trade discussions between the Bobcats and Indiana Pacers moot. If the Bobcats strike deals with Sessions and eventually Haywood, itís possible their best course would be rescinding a qualifying offer of about $4 million to point guard D.J. Augustin, allowing him to become an unrestricted free agent. Charlotte Observer
    http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

If Augustin became a UFA IMO, he would be worth checking out for backup duties if Calderon does end up getting traded.
    Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Raptors Republic Starter Deadallus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote j bean wrote: View Post
    Colangelo says Jose is upset about the Lowry signing.
    What about him being a great team player who would mentor the young pg of the future?
    If he can't accept his backup role he's gone.
    This is what struck me most from the interview, is that Colangelo didn`t hide the fact that Calderon was not happy. I get the impression he has one foot out the door.
    Deadallus

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Deadallus wrote: View Post
    This is what struck me most from the interview, is that Colangelo didn`t hide the fact that Calderon was not happy. I get the impression he has one foot out the door.
    Yeah, if BC actually said that himself, then Jose must be on the way out

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Here's the Prime Time interview, haven't gotten that far though. Pretty interesting.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/fan59...07-11-6-pm.mp3
    Interesting to hear that Colangelo's 3-year, $36 million offer to Nash wasn't actually accurate.

Also, loved hearing the thought of Ross and Acy really pushing DeRozan and Davis respectively.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i would like granger if all avenues for iggy were exhausted. thing with granger is he gives elite scoring but needs lots of touches for it. i think the team will run set plays for demar in the post and bargs up high with iso plays for lowry while the wing cuts and the center rolls. granger needs iso plays or he could end up being a very expensive spot up shooter. if we had a 4 like brand or bosh he would be a better option in my opinion. with iggy he effects so many aspects of the game without taking from others.
    If Granger is acquired, he immediately becomes scoring option number 1A or 1B (along with Bargnani), but definitely ahead of DeRozan on the pecking order. I wouldn't be worried about getting Granger the touches he needs to succeed.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ceez wrote: View Post
    Jose's going to be a HUGE trade chip come