Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sources ESPN: Jose Calderon wants trade (#68)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bendit wrote: View Post
    bc should do another dog & pony show like the vid showing to nash. This time to batum in french with jerry lewis doing the narration/pleading.

For those wondering about the jl reference...he is a hero in france for his humour...go figure.
    lol

Comment

If Calderon is traded, another decent backup PG option just hit the market:

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
      RT @BobcatsBballPR: Breaking @bobcats News: The team has withdrawn its qualifying offer to D.J. Augustin. He is now an unrestricted free...

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        I told you Indiana was going to get him!

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

RT @MikeWellsNBA: Pacers have agreed to a one-year deal with DJ Augustin, according to a source

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          I told you Indiana was going to get him!

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

RT @MikeWellsNBA: Pacers have agreed to a one-year deal with DJ Augustin, according to a source
          haha I just posted the same tweet in a different thread. That makes more sense out of the Collison trade now.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            Wonder how it felt to have the worst team in NBA history pretty much say 'you're not good enough to be on our team'

Comment

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...-welcome-trade

Comment

Looks like he's going to be moved.. I wonder what Dallas would give up for him?

Comment

Sources ESPN: Jose Calderon wants trade

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/81...-welcome-trade

Comment

Says here he'd "welcome a trade".
                    http://blogs.thescore.com/raptorblog...elcomes-trade/

I didn't expect him to like the Lowry deal. The guy has put up with some shit lately. I just hope we get something with some relevance for him. Sick of these unused TPE's.

Comment

It's a shame Jose wants to be moved now. I wanted him to retire a raptors

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                        Looks like he's going to be moved.. I wonder what Dallas would give up for him?
                        My guess would be a 1st round pick + we would get a 10mil TPE

Marion is a possibility and meets our need for a veteran SF (though it would be a let down compared to Iggy/Gay/Granger) but don't think he would want to come back here after we shipped him off last time

Comment

The problem is that BC's been speaking to Dallas for the past week and I can't see anything on their roster that I would take back, maybe a Marion return?

Comment

I will be BEYOND pissed if they dump him for a TPE...we are currently letting a big fat one expire anyways -- they are useless 9 times out of 10. I don't care how displeased Jose is, I'm sure he's been pissed before. I just refuse to let a player bottom out his trade value by making the demand public, if you're gonna play that game, you can wallow as backup.

You'd think we would've learned after Wince.

Comment

I'm worried that they've announce that they want to trade Calderon, I find that always spoils the pot a little, gives GM's a bit of leverage. Maybe it doesn't, but I don't like hearing about it.

That being said, I hope we put him somewhere good, he's always been a Toronto supporter, and despite not always loving him, he's deserved a solid reputation with the Raps.
                              i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

Bobcats just rescinded their QO to DJ Augustine, try and get him, then goodbye caldy!!!! Point guard situation solved!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X