Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe vs. Kyrie for $50K - who would win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe vs. Kyrie for $50K - who would win?

This is VERY entertaining.
    Kobe absolutely destroys Kyrie with his Smack Talk. Kyries got nothing by the end of it.

this is a funny topic and i can't see kyrie winning. if kobe gets the ball and kyrie needs to make a stop i think it's over.

Comment

Young fella got confidence, but Kobe the greatest of this generation! Know yo place! haha!
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

If Kobe didn't completely destroy him I'd be surprised. But when I played in High School I always trashed talked the older players into to playing me one on one. I usually got destroyed, but occasionally I won and I definitely got better because of it. So good for him.

Does anyone know if they are actually playing for 50k to a charity? Because I'd love to watch!
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
          If Kobe didn't completely destroy him I'd be surprised. But when I played in High School I always trashed talked the older players into to playing me one on one. I usually got destroyed, but occasionally I won and I definitely got better because of it. So good for him.

Does anyone know if they are actually playing for 50k to a charity? Because I'd love to watch!

ESPN will make sure to have cameras there and make a spectacle of it ala "the Decision". Only this time it wont be staged...or will it?!! Nothing surprises me anymore. And then there'll be a return game or best out of 3. It'll be a whole lot more for charity which is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
          X