Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    You think they match a max offer? I have my doubts.
    He's already one of the biggest up and coming names out there. (Some analysts have him above Jimmy Butler for MIP). If the Knight situation is giving you doubts consider this: Middleton is a much better wing player than Knight was a PG.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      He's already one of the biggest up and coming names out there. (Some analysts have him above Jimmy Butler for MIP). If the Knight situation is giving you doubts consider this: Middleton is a much better wing player than Knight was a PG.
      Middleton is basically the Bucks first option and he isn't that player. A great third option but shouldn't be counted to drive an offense. Toronto should overpay now just to get a wing and need to give Middleton a big offer just to pry him away. When Knight and Parker come back he won't be worth a near max and Bucks payroll isn't like the Sixers, they have some real dead contracts.

Comment

• Austin Rivers > Terrence Ross
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Austin Rivers > Terrence Ross
          I know this debate has come up in the past and some people were not even open to the fact that Austin was even an NBA player. He is only 22 and has shown some flashes. His ball handling is far superior to Ross and that allows him to attack the basket and get to the line better than Ross as well. Both I think should play SG exclusively, but each can play another position, Ross at the SF position and Rivers at PG. Ross does shoot the 3 way better than Rivers, but I feel Rivers does almost everything else better than Ross.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
            I know this debate has come up in the past and some people were not even open to the fact that Austin was even an NBA player. He is only 22 and has shown some flashes. His ball handling is far superior to Ross and that allows him to attack the basket and get to the line better than Ross as well. Both I think should play SG exclusively, but each can play another position, Ross at the SF position and Rivers at PG. Ross does shoot the 3 way better than Rivers, but I feel Rivers does almost everything else better than Ross.
            this is just a sad state of affairs.

actually, watching the 2nd round of playoffs just makes you realize how shitty all the raptors are.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Austin Rivers > Terrence Ross
              Personally, I'm not sold on Rivers. But even excluding Rivers, there's a long list of players from the '12 draft (selected AFTER Ross) that are currently better than Ross.

Andre Drummond
              Tyler Zeller
              Terrence Jones
              Evan Fournier
              Jared Sullinger
              Tony Wroten
              Jae Crowder
              Draymond Green

Comment

• Remember that time Austin Rivers single handedly beat the entire Houston Rockets in a playoff game?
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Personally, I'm not sold on Rivers. But even excluding Rivers, there's a long list of players from the '12 draft (selected AFTER Ross) that are currently better than Ross.

Andre Drummond
                  Tyler Zeller
                  Terrence Jones
                  Evan Fournier
                  Jared Sullinger
                  Tony Wroten
                  Jae Crowder
                  Draymond Green
                  Austin Rivers has lucked into some hot shooting at the right time. His playoff FG% and 3P% are way above his averages. Clippers fans spent the whole season making fun of Austin Rivers, the Clippers bench, and "Doc Rivers the GM" because everybody not named Jamal Crawford on that team's bench was so, so horrible this year.

Not defending Ross, but ANYBODY in the NBA can get hot for a few games, even Austin Rivers. Hell, Mike James was hot for a whole year.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Andre Drummond
                    Tyler Zeller
                    Terrence Jones
                    Evan Fournier
                    Jared Sullinger
                    Tony Wroten
                    Jae Crowder
                    Draymond Green
                    Don't forget about Middleton! he was drafted in the 2nd rd that year.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Austin Rivers has lucked into some hot shooting at the right time. His playoff FG% and 3P% are way above his averages. Clippers fans spent the whole season making fun of Austin Rivers, the Clippers bench, and "Doc Rivers the GM" because everybody not named Jamal Crawford on that team's bench was so, so horrible this year.

Not defending Ross, but ANYBODY in the NBA can get hot for a few games, even Austin Rivers. Hell, Mike James was hot for a whole year.
                      Yeah I mean if you tried to say Austin Rivers > Ross at the end of the regular season you'd be laughed at. No denying Rivers has been great this second round though.

Comment

• The Toronto Raptors announced Saturday forward-guard Terrence Ross underwent surgery yesterday in Van Nuys, California to remove bone spurs and loose bodies from his left ankle. The procedure was performed by Dr. Richard Ferkel at the Southern California Orthopaedic Institute.

Ross will conduct his rehabilitation in Toronto. No timetable has been set for a return to basketball activities.
                        a

Comment

• We are we even talking about this guy !! He will be out of NBA after his rookie contract is done.
                          #TooSoft

Comment

Andre Drummond
                            Tyler Zeller
                            Terrence Jones
                            Evan Fournier
                            Jared Sullinger
                            Tony Wroten
                            Jae Crowder
                            Draymond Green
                            I'd have a go at Fournier, if we could swing a deal. He's in a tough spot in Orlando with Payton and Oladipo commanding the bulk of the plays and minutes in the back court.

Terrence Jones is going to be soo SO good.

Comment

• confused by ross ankle injury. was this something they didnt catch during the regular season? same ankle as last year when he sprained it? or did he hurt it playing 2k somehow?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                confused by ross ankle injury. was this something they didnt catch during the regular season or did he hurt it playing 2k somehow?
                                He had some problems during the season with it, he even sat out a game I think towards the end of the season.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X