No announcement yet.

Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Ross a lot. He has all the skills that this team desperately needs on the wing (3 & D) and he is just entering his second season. Everytime I see a trade theory with his name in it, I cringe. He is the only player on our wings that we shouldn't trade.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      the flack is coming from the racists on here who think blacks don't work hard i guess.
      Given that the Raptors previous poster-boys for not working hard were Bargnani and Turkoglu, I think it's a bit of a stretch to immediately jump to racial motivations.

Personally, I haven't seen anything to suggest lack of work-ethic from Ross. Lack of focus, yes, absolutely, especially in the weeks leading up to and after the all-star weekend. But nothing unusual for a rookie. I've said since before he was drafted, his skillset is a very rare and useful combination. I don't see him being an all-star, but I could see him someday being a starting SG on a championship-calibre team. With JV looking to be entirely on-track, developing Ross is probably my #1 priority for the Raptors for the coming season.

Comment

• Rudy, JV and DeMar should be the Raptors centered as the "franchise guys"

Comment

the flack is coming from the racists on here who think blacks don't work hard i guess.
          Are you serious? I really hope you're joking right now

Comment

• where is all this racist stuff coming from lately?
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Where indeed?

thead wrote: View Post
              where is all this racist stuff coming from lately?
              My guess would be assholes.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                Given that the Raptors previous poster-boys for not working hard were Bargnani and Turkoglu, I think it's a bit of a stretch to immediately jump to racial motivations.

Personally, I haven't seen anything to suggest lack of work-ethic from Ross. Lack of focus, yes, absolutely, especially in the weeks leading up to and after the all-star weekend. But nothing unusual for a rookie. I've saaid since before he was drafted, his skillset is a very rare and useful combination. I don't see him being an all-star, but I could see him someday being a starting SG on a championship-calibre team. With JV looking to be entirely on-track, developing Ross is probably my #1 priority for the Raptors for the coming season.
                ahhh good ole turkoglu. eating pizza instead of watching tape!

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  My guess would be assholes.
                  yah i don't know. i haven't been posting here for too long but was totally surprised when i saw some of the comments. more surprised they weren't banned.

Comment

yah i don't know. i haven't been posting here for too long but was totally surprised when i saw some of the comments. more surprised they weren't banned.
                    What comments? I haven't seen a single racist comment on here...
                    can i see some quotes?

Comment

• DeMar is working JV is working Ross is working Rudy is working Lowry is working Acy is working Amir is working WTF is Fields doing? guy is still on vacation not giving a shit *** I hope Ujiri trades this clown....

Comment

Haha. That's funny! But, don't quit your day job.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          What comments? I haven't seen a single racist comment on here...
                          can i see some quotes?
                          They've been moderated already.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Rudy, JV and DeMar should be the Raptors centered as the "franchise guys"
                            If Casey had a say, Anderson would on this list

Comment

• Comment

• TRoss seems confident, talks about chemistry with Val and Acy, and is working 6 days a week on his ball handling and tightening his shot up.

Keep it up TRoss!
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X