No announcement yet.

Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling Ross and DD are gonna eat up some wing tandems next year.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

In Colangelo's last 1-2 years in Toronto the buzz words of choice became "culture" and "program."

Every time I heard them, especially in that last year, I thought, "God he talks a big game and never delivers."

I think when culture and program are dropped by Masai, he means it.

I'm really excited to see Ross this year.

I believe his talent and athleticism are off the charts. If he starts putting in the work similar to DeMar..... wowzers.
      Damn stuff like this makes me hope that Bruno grows two more inches and becomes the versatile stretch 4 that Barny was suppose to be. It seem if he doesn't down the line it's going to come down to Bruno and Ross on the wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Damn stuff like this makes me hope that Bruno grows two more inches and becomes the versatile stretch 4 that Barny was suppose to be. It seem if he doesn't down the line it's going to come down to Bruno and Ross on the wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Maybe with the bruno acquisition he feels like hes being pushed as a backup in the future so hes training hard. Lets hope so

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Maybe with the bruno acquisition he feels like hes being pushed as a backup in the future so hes training hard. Lets hope so
          Or may be he is working hard because everyone else on the team does.
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
            I have a feeling Ross and DD are gonna eat up some wing tandems next year.
            Ouf add a top ten PG and if JV plays anything like he did in the beginning of the Brooklyn series without turnovers.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              Ouf add a top ten PG and if JV plays anything like he did in the beginning of the Brooklyn series without turnovers.
              If Jonas and Ross go BOOM! next year, it's going to be fun to watch.

Comment

I have a feeling Ross and DD are gonna eat up some wing tandems next year.
                If Ross comes out pissed off after that Brooklyn series and tries to set the world on fire, there probably isn't a better 1-2-3 starting trio in the league.
                @Boymusic66

Comment

• Maybe Masai had a heart-to-heart intervention with Ross (ala KL)...at least I hope he did.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                    If Ross comes out pissed off after that Brooklyn series and tries to set the world on fire, there probably isn't a better 1-2-3 starting trio in the league.
                    Let's slow down.

Westbrook + Durant + Anyone at 2 is already better and that's just one example.

Comment

• I like to hear Ross is working his ass off, the guy has all the tools to be something very special in this league. I think the 51 point game was like looking into a crystal ball and getting a glimpse of his true potential lol All he has to do is continue working
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Let's slow down.

Westbrook + Durant + Anyone at 2 is already better and that's just one example.
                        Thats probably the only example. Start with PGs that are better than KL, then see who they have on the wings next to them. Demar is like the 3rd best SG in the league, and Tross can become top 15 SF.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Curry Thompson and Igoudala
                          Myself (March 2014):
                          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                            Curry Thompson and Igoudala
                            Curry's a PG and Iggy is a SF. Even Demar is a SF but listed at SG to get into the all-star game. With TRoss Toronto has a legit 2 guard. He may not be as good a player as DD but he will be the better guard.

Comment

• Calderon-JR Smith-Shump?

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                                Curry Thompson and Igoudala
                                Okay, I agree with OKC and GSW having better trio. I guess Parker Ginobli and Kawhi is another. Lillard Batum Mathews. Can you think of others?
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X