No announcement yet.

Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a really chill guy where you can sit down, have a cup of coffee, and laugh. I like his personality.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Enough with the Demar/Ross comparisons, they're both on the team, and they are two different playing styles, Demar starting and Ross off the bench is a really nice combo.

Demar's slashing and ability to get to the rim, contrasts perfectly with Ross' ability to shoot and move without the ball.

Both are very athletic, can pull for a mid-ranged jumper. Demar has shown his ability to get others involved in the game, Ross can rebound. They contrast well with one another, whoever starts, doesn't matter, the two on the court at the same time looks really nice to me.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        oh my mistake I thought this was a T-Ross thread
        hahaha +1

Comment

DeRozan should be posterizing dudes but he doesn't. Ross should be too against these summer league scrubs

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            DeRozan should be posterizing dudes but he doesn't. Ross should be too against these summer league scrubs

ya he doesnt...

Comment

geo wrote: View Post

ya he doesnt...

Better vid.

Comment

geo wrote: View Post

ya he doesnt...
                I was waiting for this clip to be added.

Were there anymore over the final 60 games of 2010-11? How about 2011-12?

This clip is the extreme exception and far from the norm.

I am with Chr1st1an though - hoping for better spacing and added strength.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

While its true he doesn't posterize guys as much as we all originally hoped when he was drafted, he gets to the FT line a fair amount (5.3 / game). The ability to attack the basket is there, now its just about finishing, which is where added strength would help.

To be fair, if he completes more and-1 plays, then his FTA would decline assuming he attacks the same amount. However, I'm hopeful that if he starts completing these plays he will be inspired to attack more and more, and also, get some calls from the officials for a change.

Comment

Who say game 2, Sam Mitchell was commentating and was giving props to Terrance Ross, the SG didn't have the best night but even his misses were in the flow of the game and great offensive possessions. I still want to see him dribble drive more.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post

Seems like a really chill guy where you can sit down, have a cup of coffee, and laugh. I like his personality.

And good taste in music, A$AP Rocky, he knows the tunes.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

plus fleetwood mack
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Personally I still think he takes bad shots. I think the fact that the offensive side of the ball comes so easy to him that he thinks nothing is a bad shot for him. I just hope he knows he will not be getting these shots during the season.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Personally I still think he takes bad shots. I think the fact that the offensive side of the ball comes so easy to him that he thinks nothing is a bad shot for him. I just hope he knows he will not be getting these shots during the season.
                            Should be an easy fix. He has the green light right now, and i'm sure D.Casey will do what he has to do come November

Comment

amen!!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

On topic:

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Mon Jul 16, 2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X