Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    He had some problems during the season with it, he even sat out a game I think towards the end of the season.
    ahh ok. it was probably during one of the 30-40'ish games i didn't bother to watch this year.

Comment

He had some problems during the season with it, he even sat out a game I think towards the end of the season.
      Well ross played 82 games so I'm not sure which game he sat out.

Comment

• Shit, his trade value's going to be low enough it's not worth trading him.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Shit, his trade value's going to be low enough it's not worth trading him.
          This is basically why I want to give him another shot. No value in trade, may as well see if he is worth keeping heading into restricted free agency.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• As much as I'm really frustrated with how Ross regressed this year, it's pretty unfair as well for him given that he's been forced to play out of position to accommodate Demar's inability to play the SF. Unlike Demar who was handed the SG spot from day 1, Ross was pretty much thrown to the lion's den after his rookie year. Last year was pretty decent, but this year he regressed.

No point of trading him cuz his value is on an all time low. I'd rather trade Lowry or Demar and get something decent.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              this is just a sad state of affairs.

actually, watching the 2nd round of playoffs just makes you realize how shitty all the raptors are.
              It's so true. Watching the playoffs has really made me see how BAD the Raptors and Casey are. Like its not even close. Unless some big moves are made I have to no faith in this team come next season and I'm starting to lose hope in the organization as a whole. Masai has really disappointed me with not firing Casey. To me it says a lot
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
                As much as I'm really frustrated with how Ross regressed this year, it's pretty unfair as well for him given that he's been forced to play out of position to accommodate Demar's inability to play the SF. Unlike Demar who was handed the SG spot from day 1, Ross was pretty much thrown to the lion's den after his rookie year. Last year was pretty decent, but this year he regressed.

No point of trading him cuz his value is on an all time low. I'd rather trade Lowry or Demar and get something decent.
                The sg and sf positions are so similar now. They are interchangeable. There is literally no didfference. So i dont buy the out of position garbage. Hes not out of position. Hes a wing, and thats exactly what he plays
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  The sg and sf positions are so similar now. They are interchangeable. There is literally no didfference. So i dont buy the out of position garbage. Hes not out of position. Hes a wing, and thats exactly what he plays
                  SF are used to defend. Carroll and Korver, Barnes and Thompson, Ariza and Harden. They aren't interchangeable defensively. One is a guard and the other a forward defensively

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    DD plays worse at SF than SG

Because DD can usually out strength the opposing SG's but SF's are usually bigger and stronger.

So saying there's no difference is foolish, there a lot of players who play better at SG than SF.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Because DD can usually out strength the opposing SG's but SF's are usually bigger and stronger.

So saying there's no difference is foolish, there a lot of players who play better at SG than SF.
                      Okay but the oppositions better defender always guards dd. So one day that could be the sg, the other day it could be the sf guarding him

Meanwhile ross guards the oppositions best offrnsive wing, which is sometimez the sg and sometimes the sf.

THEREOFORE they are INTERCHHANGEABLE

Its not black and white where just becauae he is 'stated' as playing sf, he only guards the oppositions sf. He guards the better wing dwpendig on the matchup
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Okay but the oppositions better defender always guards dd. So one day that could be the sg, the other day it could be the sf guarding him

Meanwhile ross guards the oppositions best offrnsive wing, which is sometimez the sg and sometimes the sf.

THEREOFORE they are INTERCHHANGEABLE

Its not black and white where just becauae he is 'stated' as playing sf, he only guards the oppositions sf. He guards the better wing dwpendig on the matchup
                        It would be better to say that DD matches up against traditional SF much worse than he does against traditional SG.

While you start 2 traditional SG bodies you just match up as best you can.

The positions may be interchangeable but the players themselves may not be.

If we started a traditional SF then DD would get matched up against the SG player. That's the only way to control that, not by telling him to play a certain position but by putting a player out there that forces the desired match up.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          This is basically why I want to give him another shot. No value in trade, may as well see if he is worth keeping heading into restricted free agency.
                          I agree with you DanH. Rather than give him away bring him back make him earn his minutes and try to increase his trade value.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            I agree with you DanH. Rather than give him away bring him back make him earn his minutes and try to increase his trade value.
                            I also agree that Ross deserves a 2nd chance, but not as our SF...

Give him the 6th man role. Let Lou go.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              I agree. We also need to adjust what he is projected to be. At this point I don't think Ross will ever be a starter in this league, but he could be a solid role player on a good team.

When you think of Ross as a solid role player the decision to keep him makes that much more sense. If you project him as a starter, he'll never be that on a championship contender so you might as well move him as soon as you get a decent offer.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Is there somebody on this forum that still think that Ross could start at the 3 next to DeMar next season?

If so, why? And if not, why also?

Comment

Working...
                                X