Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    DeRo + Vasquez + Ross for Harris + Harkless + Dedmon
    Solid trade but we lose 2 secondary ball handlers and gain none back (maybe add Fournier). If we make other moves to get some ball handlers that trade would be better.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Haha, I guess it does really matter. You got pretty specific there. But seriously, we can't just be calling for a guy to be traded without having a realistic return in mind. How many players fit that description and are attainable? Not many, if at all.
      No they don't exactly grow on trees, but draft picks may help us attain said player while keeping flexibility.

And it is completely unrealistic for Sacremento to do a trade of Stauskas for DD. Doesn't make sense but that is the young type of player who fits the mold

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        No they don't exactly grow on trees, but draft picks may help us attain said player while keeping flexibility.

And it is completely unrealistic for Sacremento to do a trade of Stauskas for DD. Doesn't make sense but that is the young type of player who fits the mold
        i didnt watch stauskas in college or anything so I dont know if it was a thing back then. But he has been pretty bad on defence this year for the Kings. Dont know where you guys are getting the sence he can be a lockdown guy. Hes not that big nor atheltic.

And if i misinterpreted and you guys are talking about team (help) defense. Than Derozan is actually really good at making rotations and helping at the correct time. Its basically the only thing he does well at the defensive side.
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Soooo.... if you're 0-6 from three, many of them wide open, and you play bad enough D that you also have the worst +/- on the team in only 22 minutes of play... do you get called a __ and __ player? Because 3 and D is not what we're getting from TRoss.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Soooo.... if you're 0-6 from three, many of them wide open, and you play bad enough D that you also have the worst +/- on the team in only 22 minutes of play... do you get called a __ and __ player? Because 3 and D is not what we're getting from TRoss.
            He's a body in a Raptors jersey. Ross' play does injustice to those ___'s.

Comment

• Trash.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• T.R. is DONE ... This play offs is his last chance to redeem himself and I just do not see it.

Comment

• Ross actually played decent defence today. But last year's playoffs version if Ross reappeared offensively. Just couldn't hit the ocean from a boat.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Dump Ross for Middleton! That dude can ball, he plays like a vet so calm and collected.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Dump Ross for Middleton! That dude can ball, he plays like a vet so calm and collected.
                      Great trade for the Bucks.

Comment

In all honestly, under a proper coach Ross could be just as good. Casey needs to go at some point, even if we somehow win this series

Comment

It would be an RFA overpay, not a trade. We've got max room to offer this summer for a Green, Middleton type.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            It would be an RFA overpay, not a trade. We've got max room to offer this summer for a Green, Middleton type.
                            Bucks aren't letting him go. No reason to leave our cash in limbo during RFA.

Comment

Bucks aren't letting him go. No reason to leave our cash in limbo during RFA.
                              You think they match a max offer? I have my doubts.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Soooo.... if you're 0-6 from three, many of them wide open, and you play bad enough D that you also have the worst +/- on the team in only 22 minutes of play... do you get called a __ and __ player? Because 3 and D is not what we're getting from TRoss.
                                Ross plays good defense on Beal, causing a miss. The Washington bigs get an offensive rebound and the Wiz score. According to +/- Ross gets minus 2 for this play. Explain to me how this is his fault.

Context matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X