Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Terrence Ross

He looks more athletic and explosive than Demar. What does Demar have going for him if he's a worse shooter and less/equally athletic?

Going to be an interesting season this year.

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

He looks more athletic and explosive than Demar. What does Demar have going for him if he's a worse shooter and less/equally athletic?

I definitely think Demar is more athletic and although Ross is the better shooter it's looking like Demar has worked on his jumpshot this offseason and he's gained a lot of weight aswell. I expect Ross to be good, maybe better than Demar, but not right now.

Comment

LOL the defense from that marquette team

Comment

If by 360 they mean 175 then yes that's a 360 dunk.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

When it comes down to overall athleticism I think Ross is better but I think DeMar jumps higher. DeMar is way more aggressive than Ross. It was one game but I didn't see Ross drive once at the rim. Everything in the half court was a jump shot. I think him and DeMar will compliment each other great.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

There is nobody more athletic than DD with a straight line to the basket and no defenders within 4 feet...... Nooooooo-Body!

Comment

He looked pretty athletic, but I still really want to see him dribble drive more, too much catch and shooting, looks like a J.R. Smith type of bench player.

Comment

MyTEAM4Life wrote: View Post
                He looked pretty athletic, but I still really want to see him dribble drive more, too much catch and shooting, looks like a J.R. Smith type of bench player.
                Totally agree every dribble he made was to set up a pull-up
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  There is nobody more athletic than DD with a straight line to the basket and no defenders within 4 feet...... Nooooooo-Body!
                  Ppl need to stop giving DeMar so much slack. For someone who can't dribble or shoot, he sure gets to the rim a lot.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lol hahahaha
                    "Defense wins championships."

Comment

You know it!

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Ppl need to stop giving DeMar so much slack. For someone who can't dribble or shoot, he sure gets to the rim a lot.
                        I'd really like to get there 50% less though. I'd much rather see him go to the line for the 1 free throw versus 2.

And the 3-4 trips to the line is equaled by the 3-4 drives to the rim that get no call because he can't absorb the contact and the refs don't bail him out because that treatment is reserved for the All-NBA team.

Comment

I'd really like to get there 50% less though. I'd much rather see him go to the line for the 1 free throw versus 2.

And the 3-4 trips to the line is equaled by the 3-4 drives to the rim that get no call because he can't absorb the contact and the refs don't bail him out because that treatment is reserved for the All-NBA team.
                          With better spacing and added strength I think you'll see a difference.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            With better spacing and added strength I think you'll see a difference.
                            I hope so.

I don't mean to be overly harsh just calling it like I see it (granted it might be a slightly slightly jaded view ).

Comment

oh my mistake I thought this was a T-Ross thread
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X