No announcement yet.

Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would LOVE! for T-Ross to develop a post up game kid is 6'6 -6'7 he could destroy SGs some day, granted he gets stronger he is pretty wiry...

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
      From my friend, and Raptor fans' friends, Jay Satur:

Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        I would LOVE for T-Ross to develop a post up game, he is 6'6 -6'7 and could destroy SG's some day, granted he gets stronger for he is pretty wiry...
        Fixed. Added some commas, the proper words to fix your grammar mistakes, and put in (he) instead of (kid) because he is older than us.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          What comments? I haven't seen a single racist comment on here...
          can i see some quotes?
          i dunno cuz i missed the comments before they got moderated i guess, but i'd say that the quote in LBF's sigfile is insanely fucking racist in the context he's provided it. i had to google it verbatim to assure myself that quentin tarantino is not a total scumbag (he's not, though he is maybe a little overdramatic).

hey LBF what's the story and why didn't you provide the whole quote to show that you didn't totally miss his point?

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
            What struck me about this video was the amount of background noise of guys in a gym hooping it up. How many Raptor players are working out now? Great to see the guys working one their games in the first week of July.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
              i dunno cuz i missed the comments before they got moderated i guess, but i'd say that the quote in LBF's sigfile is insanely fucking racist in the context he's provided it. i had to google it verbatim to assure myself that quentin tarantino is not a total scumbag (he's not, though he is maybe a little overdramatic).

hey LBF what's the story and why didn't you provide the whole quote to show that you didn't totally miss his point?
              How is it racist?
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                How is it racist?
                in the context you've quoted it it appears that he's saying it's totally fine for white people to use the n word because black people do, which is not at all what he was saying.

it is not okay for white ppl to use the n word. it is pretty racist, in fact.

Comment

• meh.

Comment

in the context you've quoted it it appears that he's saying it's totally fine for white people to use the n word because black people do, which is not at all what he was saying.

it is not okay for white ppl to use the n word. it is pretty racist, in fact.
                    Hey, man. I will gladly have this convo with you through PM. But, I'm not trolling the boards with it.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                      Hey, man. I will gladly have this convo with you through PM. But, I'm not trolling the boards with it.
                      would rather keep it public to discourage the sort of passive racism drunkmunky's just displayed amongst the community.

we don't need to have a whole conversation about it anyways. just take it down or provide the whole thing in context so that you don't offend anyone with the most loaded and hurtful word in the english language, or discourage other ppl from participating on the forums.

Comment

would rather keep it public to discourage the sort of passive racism drunkmunky's just displayed amongst the community.

we don't need to have a whole conversation about it anyways. just take it down or provide the whole thing in context so that you don't offend anyone with the most loaded and hurtful word in the english language, or discourage other ppl from participating on the forums.
                        I'm not going to do anything. Nobody has had a problem with it until you came around and it's been my sig for like two years.

I'm allowed to have an opinion, just like you.

Comment

• Alright, the conversation up top ends now.

Comment

• T-Ross needs to step it up and play with a purpose. He was like a deer in headlights during summer league.

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ete-in-the-nba

Casey says Ross has the most potential on the team. He definitely has the skills he can shoot and is crazy athletic really who is as athletic as Ross right now?

Casey saying this even if he doesnt exactly mean it should (hopefully) bring up Ross's spirits.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ete-in-the-nba

Casey says Ross has the most potential on the team. He definitely has the skills he can shoot and is crazy athletic really who is as athletic as Ross right now?

Casey saying this even if he doesnt exactly mean it should (hopefully) bring up Ross's spirits.
                                The dunk contest should have brought up his spirits. Being drafted so high after being mocked much lower should have brought up his spirits.

All I care from Ross now, is whether he can continue to improve, and challenge DeRozan for that 2-guard spot, the potential is undeniable - everyone knows that this kid has a high ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X