X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross does look a bit more filled out in this pic (July 1):

http://instagram.com/p/p7XdF7Kmhx/?modal=true

Comment

• Not too big, though. It's a good size for him.

Comment

• Lint Roller wrote: View Post
        Not too big, though. It's a good size for him.
        That's what I was saying. I was just looking at old vids of Terrence and he is definitely bigger. But he is the perfect size right now. I hope he doesn't get any bigger just focuses on being stronger and working on his game.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• he's fat

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            he's fat
            I know you are but what am I
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              I know you are but what am I
              Takes one to know one

Comment

• I just hope none of our guys end up going the Rudy route. I was looking at the player tracking numbers on finishing on drives and it is astonishing how much better Rudy finished at the rim once he got to Sacramento and played off that summer weight. He was the 2nd best player in points per drive among the top 100 total points from drives.

Strength is good but we need to find the right balance of strength and quickness, and not play guys out of position.

Comment

• http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/...f-performance/

Context:

Ross is engaging in a mental and physical overhaul of his game. Ross joked that he is on a “nice little diet,” with the purpose of gaining weight. (Anecdotally, he remains lithe.)
                  “I think people get caught up in bodies changing, getting physical and all that,” DeRozan added.

Comment

• Great article, everyone should read it.

Heres a part I especially liked quoted by the Jesse Mermuys (assistant coach):

He’s a little bit more mature, a little bit more serious about basketball, and it’s showed in his development so far. Because he’s working so hard, he’s seen results. It’s opening his eyes, and now he’s working even harder.”
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      Great article, everyone should read it.

Heres a part I especially liked quoted by the Jesse Mermuys (assistant coach):
                      Terrence sounds like he's picking up great habits from Derozan's mule like work ethic.

He has the physical gifts to be a defensive menace. Plus the silky smooth stroke of a russian ballet dancer contrasted by his brutal Blanka from street fighter finishing ability on offence.

Comment

• great article. Koreen's really doing some great work lately.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Hey Terrence, I've been a huge Raptors fan for a while now and I'm excited about how well you guys are doing this year. What is Coach Casey's biggest pet peeve?
                          PCOS Charity

Comment

• vincymull wrote: View Post
                            Hey Terrence, I've been a huge Raptors fan for a while now and I'm excited about how well you guys are doing this year. What is Coach Casey's biggest pet peeve?
                            Is this guy for real? LOLLLLL

Comment

Hey Terrence, I've been a huge Raptors fan for a while now and I'm excited about how well you guys are doing this year. What is Coach Casey's biggest pet peeve?
                              lol, are you okay buddy? Hit your head somewhere?
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Hey man, nice to meet one of my fans! Haha, Casey sure is a nice dude, but I think his biggest pet peeve is playing young guys like me and Jonas! I was always sitting on the bench confused, bewildered and sad when John Salmons was taking all of my minutes! Come on now man, that ain't right!

Yours Truly,

Terrence "Coin Toss" Ross

Comment

Working...
                                X