X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    http://instagram.com/p/tLNfQguuyq/

Ross looks bigger and got tatted!
    Dang his arms look a lot bigger and so do his shoulders. Also he did that whole arm in one shot? That's crazy.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I wish there were more clips of him driving to the basket in the half court and not so many fast break and alley oops. But at least he's getting to the basket and going up strong.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I wish there were more clips of him driving to the basket in the half court and not so many fast break and alley oops. But at least he's getting to the basket and going up strong.
        I wouldn't read too much into this video, one way or the other. There wasn't anything in the clip that resembled real defence.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
          I wouldn't read too much into this video, one way or the other. There wasn't anything in the clip that resembled real defence.
          Very true

Comment

• Pacers fans freaking out over George's injury in the summer at least he was playing for his country .. Imagine if Rap fans read that a Rap player get seriously hurt durning a Drew League game or this Seatle pro am ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
              Pacers fans freaking out over George's injury in the summer at least he was playing for his country .. Imagine if Rap fans read that a Rap player get seriously hurt durning a Drew League game or this Seatle pro am ..
              Which goes to show how ridiculous all that outrage is. What are you gonna do? Never let the guys play basketball?

I understand limiting guys who have an injury history, or who may have played WAY too much over the past few years, but babying your stars to make sure they never ever are in a position where they could injure themselves seems ridiculous
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/tQyxbLqmkN/?u...oto&modal=true

T-Ross Full Sleeve Tattoo
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Watch him stop wearing sleeves this season just to show off the tats lol
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    Watch him stop wearing sleeves this season just to show off the tats lol
                    Lool he's gonna wear only 1 sleeve
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• hope he has a good year . he seems like a good kid. All the skills to excell

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                        hope he has a good year . he seems like a good kid. All the skills to excell
                        I hope he goes off for 50 again. That 51 point game vs. the Clippers was legendary
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                          I hope he goes off for 50 again. That 51 point game vs. the Clippers was legendary
                          I hope he scores 81 against Kobe Bryant to exorcise those demons.

Comment

• A lot of talk at the training camp, from players and coaches, about how JV is looking better, with more speed, better footwork and some new moves. Anyone else think that any improvement in JV's game will help Ross tremendously by drawing the defense to him and opening things up for Ross?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                              A lot of talk at the training camp, from players and coaches, about how JV is looking better, with more speed, better footwork and some new moves. Anyone else think that any improvement in JV's game will help Ross tremendously by drawing the defense to him and opening things up for Ross?
                              Realistically, if JV ups his game this year to be a consistent threat in the post, Ross should have an absolute field day on open looks from 3.

The team needs to understand the concept of the hockey assist (as was much roared last playoffs).

Amir should also have a field day offensive rebounding.

I'm really excited for this year. Having Bruno developing in the background is just the cherry on top.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Realistically, if JV ups his game this year to be a consistent threat in the post, Ross should have an absolute field day on open looks from 3.

The team needs to understand the concept of the hockey assist (as was much roared last playoffs).

Amir should also have a field day offensive rebounding.

I'm really excited for this year. Having Bruno developing in the background is just the cherry on top.

Maybe MU should monetize/bonus the second assist for the Raptors

Comment

Working...
                                X