X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

casey said ross is already the best shooter of all the wings
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

summer league doesn't mean shit half the time. Let lamb play in the nba first

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        casey said ross is already the best shooter of all the wings
        Ya, heard Casey has been beaming about him. It's a lot of pressure, he's had the green light to shoot whenever he wants, thru the first 2 games he was the only guy that played at a decent level and he ran his ass off. A guy could be forgiven for being a bit tired, also aside from the way ed played today, he's played with scrubs and horrible ball distributers. I just don't want to see frustration like we saw today. He should focus on learning and let the game come to him, even if the team loses every game of summer league
        Last edited by big boi; Tue Jul 17, 2012, 01:06 AM.

Comment

if we had a good pg in summer league then Ross and Ed would drop 30 every night and we'd be 3 - 0

Comment

big boi wrote: View Post
            Ross reminds me a little of Latrell Sprewell. Luckily only on the court. The willingness to play D, athleticism, movement, good range, even that big 2 hander in summer league game 1 was pure spree. If he can be that kind of player, with wat seems like a great attitude, we've uncovered a gem.
            +1

Great comparison and someone's on court game that he would do well to emulate. Don't see the TMac comparisons personally.
            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
            ― John Wooden

Comment

yeah itd be interesting to see what Ross could do if the PG actually got him the ball as he came off screens and not just at the top of the key all the time
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Uzoh is a terrible PG. He looks like he's playing in slow motion. And I don't mean he has the ability to slow down time, and make pin-point passes. I mean he's a slow-ass mo'fo'.

Comment

Fingers crossed BC doesn't waist a roster spot on Uzoh.

Comment

outside of getting into the paint and rebounding Uzoh has really regressed. what happened to the pg from last year?
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

outside of getting into the paint and rebounding Uzoh has really regressed. what happened to the pg from last year?
                      Didn't he stink last year too?

Comment

he wasn't bad. at this point i wouldn't even want him as the 3rd pg and you're talking about a guy that plays only in case of emergency.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

he wasn't bad. at this point i wouldn't even want him as the 3rd pg and you're talking about a guy that plays only in case of emergency.
                          If Calderon is the backup PG to start the season (unlikely) or another legit backup is acquired (more likely), I'm guessing that the 3rd string PG will be either Uzoh or Flynn to start the season... no sources, just a gut feeling. BC tends to be loyal to his guys (Uzoh), but I could see him jumping on Flynn if he's available for cheap, given his potential and ties to southern ontario.

Comment

Wolstat said the raps have zero interest in Flynn
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              If Calderon is the backup PG to start the season (unlikely) or another legit backup is acquired (more likely), I'm guessing that the 3rd string PG will be either Uzoh or Flynn to start the season... no sources, just a gut feeling. BC tends to be loyal to his guys (Uzoh), but I could see him jumping on Flynn if he's available for cheap, given his potential and ties to southern ontario.
                              What are Flynn's ties to Ontario?

Comment

Calderon is likely staying
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X