No announcement yet.

Everything Terrence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence used to be really energetic on D, I dont know what happened, but just as it changed one way it could also change the other. Don't give up on him, once he gets his D back, he will get his confidence back.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Terrence could stand to learn a few things from Kyle Korver →

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
        Terrence could stand to learn a few things from Kyle Korver →
        I have a feeling it goes "I shoot.". And all was explained.

Comment

Terrence could stand to learn a few things from Kyle Korver →
          setting screens could help him get some more good shots, but we know he avoids contact like the plague, in fairness he did alright against milwaukee tonight, standards pretty low at the moment but any improvement on what was happening is a good start.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Terrence used to be really energetic on D, I dont know what happened, but just as it changed one way it could also change the other. Don't give up on him, once he gets his D back, he will get his confidence back.
            TRoss on the bench let's him improve his offensive game. As a SF he is pretty maxed out defensively. A couple reps at SG without the distraction of covering the opponents SF will help alot. When DD went down TRoss had his defensive and offensive responsibilities increased.

Comment

• Casey looks like a genius moving Ross to the bench. Something RR has been discussing for a while

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Casey looks like a genius moving Ross to the bench. Something RR has been discussing for a while
                Ross and Lou without a true PG could help Ross develop into a SG. Ray Allen was used as a PG with Miami. It'll tighten up his dribbling and help him play a bigger part of the offense

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  I have a feeling it goes "I shoot.". And all was explained.
                  Did you ignore the things Korver does besides take shots?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    TRoss on the bench let's him improve his offensive game. As a SF he is pretty maxed out defensively. A couple reps at SG without the distraction of covering the opponents SF will help alot. When DD went down TRoss had his defensive and offensive responsibilities increased.
                    Terrence's willingness to take more midrange shots is encouraging but, his shots in the red zone & off the ball movement/setting of screens are somewhat lacking.

Comment

Most NBA players have the game down to two options. Obviously reads are important but good NBA players simplify. Korver checks the help and then shoots or not. He knows if hes lost his man early so the help is the only concern. 2Pats probably does or should do something similar but he usually slips

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        Most NBA players have the game down to two options. Obviously reads are important but good NBA players simplify. Korver checks the help and then shoots or not. He knows if hes lost his man early so the help is the only concern. 2Pats probably does or should do something similar but he usually slips
                        Korver sets a lot of screens & he moves around constantly. His defender is confused & Korver gets open looks. As well, Korver attempts to confuse his teammates defenders & create open looks for them, too. As he said, Budenholzer doesn't want them to run the same offense every time.

Comment

• It would appear that Ross isn't going anywhere:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...-Terrence-Ross
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            It would appear that Ross isn't going anywhere:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...-Terrence-Ross
                            "Dislike's" post.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                              "Dislike's" post.
                              This calls for a dog-pulling-a-turd-with-a-hair GIF.

Comment

lol I should've mentioned I was joking. I really like Korver, fantastic help defense for a wing, average to slightly above average on-the-ball defender. Plus the absolute ridiculous spacing and shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X