Lowry and Fields Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    First off, I only do bath salts on Friday nights. This is Tuesday afternoon. Second, aren't you the one with Bayless in your avatar that used to say he should be our starter and he'll be a star someday?

Rose, Rondo, D Will, J Wall, Jrue Holiday, Kyrie Irving, Brandon Jennings, throw in DJ Augustin as well. Granted, Holiday and Jennings aren't exactly all-star material in my eyes but that's who Lowry's competition is as of now. He's done nothing special in his career to this point to show he'll be any better than these guys.

And to DonDadda, if mediocrity is what you'd be happy with from Kyle Lowry, well then I guess you're rooting for the right team. I loved Boogie too, but he was mediocre at best. It's not like we have a star like Vince on our team either.

All I'm saying is I'm not gonna get too high on these guys and their "potential", cause I've seen it here time and time again, off-saeson after off-season. That said, I'll obviously be rooting for them come October just as hard as any of you.
    Just cause you don't have a star doesn't mean your team sucks or is mediocre. Look at Denver and the 04 pistons. What if JV is the real deal and he ends up becoming a superstar C? Your writing us off too quick. All of our main/core players are still quite young and have time to improve and elevate their game. Your acting like they will all stay the same and never improve, your argument is flawed.

Comment

Lowry is a no-nonsense guy, and Landry is a high-character guy. Love the acquisitions.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I like LF's personality, he's really refreshing and he's a jokester

Comment

Jeepers Cripes! is it really necessary to put it in ten 1 & 2 minute clips..can we just get one video

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

Losing Bayless and JJ for Fields and Lowry, there's not much of an upgrade there. I'll be quite disappointed if a bigger move isn't made.
            It's a big upgrade.

Comment

Sheptor wrote: View Post
              Jeepers Cripes! is it really necessary to put it in ten 1 & 2 minute clips..can we just get one video
              +1 It was annoying to have to switch and click.

Comment

The full press conference video

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  I like LF's personality, he's really refreshing and he's a jokester
                  Yeah, finally someone with a sense of humor. He actually knows how to handle himself with the media.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
                    HA. The only list Augustin belongs on is the "players cut by the worst team in NBA history list."
                    Whoa ... never looked at it that way ... that smarts pretty bad.

Comment

I Must have missed something. I totally didn't get the impression Colangelo was done. I thot he explicitly said he continués to work on others things. I don't mind going in to the season with what we have actually for the same reasons mentioned by others here, but i gathered he Wasn't done, at least not done trying.

Comment

big boi wrote: View Post
                        I Must have missed something. I totally didn't get the impression Colangelo was done. I thot he explicitly said he continués to work on others things. I don't mind going in to the season with what we have actually for the same reasons mentioned by others here, but i gathered he Wasn't done, at least not done trying.
                        Agreed. He still has to ship Calderon somewhere even if everyone and BC doesn't want to. We still have some expendable assets available to trade (Calderon, Amir, Davis, and Klieza), so I feel like BC can still pull something out of his sleeve. Maybe something small if not big.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          Agreed. He still has to ship Calderon somewhere even if everyone and BC doesn't want to. We still have some expendable assets available to trade (Calderon, Amir, Davis, and Klieza), so I feel like BC can still pull something out of his sleeve. Maybe something small if not big.
                          Kleiza to me is unlikely to be dealt because he is Valanciunas' welcoming blanket.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            Kleiza to me is unlikely to be dealt because he is Valanciunas' welcoming blanket.
                            Agreed, but you never know.

Comment

Calderon is wanting to leave at the worst time. Just sit your ass down and play the second unit thats the only way we'll make the playoffs

Comment

Serious man crush!

Seems like a genuine funny guy

Looks like these two already have chemistry
                                Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Jul 18, 2012, 02:12 AM.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X